Super Contributor
The fabric is shiny but I think that makes it look dressier. I got the Carousel in blue (really teal) and I have to tell you like I have gotten more complements and more people asking where I got it than any other bag I have ever owned including much more expensive designer leather bags. I think lots of women are really for smaller, lighter bags with the right kind of organization. Unfortunately many colors seem to be sold out every where
Respected Contributor

After my eBags deal fell through, I ended up buying a puddle jumper from Amazon in Black and got it today.  It is a good size for an overnight bag or gym bag.  Lots of organization.  It has the place for shoes at the bottom but the bag will expand down and fill the shoe slot if no shoes are placed there.  It also seems to be a good fit to sit on top of my Vera carry-on size spinner suitcase.  Everything else I tried sitting on top of it caused the suitcase to tip over so maybe this size will work. 

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack

Funny (or not so funny) story.  QVC made some changes to the board and I haven't been able to sign in to the forums for about 2 weeks.  I could read them, just couldn't sign in because I am a Safari browser user.

Anyhoo~ I was able to see your comments on the Lug pink camo bag.  I ordered it based on your recommendation.  It shipped on the 18th and STILL hasn't arrived. Cat Frustrated  Can't wait to get it.  Are you still loving?

@MaggieMack

Here is the note I posted about being locked out...I was also hoping to hear how you like your Lug bag.  Mine should arrive tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack

Funny (or not so funny) story.  QVC made some changes to the board and I haven't been able to sign in to the forums for about 2 weeks.  I could read them, just couldn't sign in because I am a Safari browser user.

Anyhoo~ I was able to see your comments on the Lug pink camo bag.  I ordered it based on your recommendation.  It shipped on the 18th and STILL hasn't arrived. Cat Frustrated  Can't wait to get it.  Are you still loving?

@MaggieMack

Here is the note I posted about being locked out...I was also hoping to hear how you like your Lug bag.  Mine should arrive tomorrow!

@islandgrrl, absolutely love it! Even though I bought it for golf season, I loaded it up and it has been my daily bag since it arrived. And I'm typically a big bag girl! Everyone has commented on how cute it is, and a place for everything including my iPhone 6+.  Well made, adorable. Hope u love yours, too! Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I shop the Q, I want my stuff in a timely fashion without any surprises. I bought the Lug small crossbody in black and the navy camo crossbody/fanny pac. I like the organization in a small bag and I appreciate the RIFD feature in the newest bags. The Lug bags will no doubt replace the VB bags for me, I have not bought a new one in years.

Super Contributor

My mother bought me the PJ2 in orchid and I just got it in the mail yesterday. What a fun, practical bag! If the walnut color becomes available again, I'd buy it in a flash.

The hunter green tote you guys are posting looks nice, too.