Honored Contributor

Yay ! Glad your semi happy with yours. Mine is a tad big to 'lug' around, but, I change bags every so often any way. Vera's will still be my favorite probably. These types will be good for when I go on vacation. Just paid half price for mine instead of 100 bucks.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the puddle two in ocean blue and it's been almost two weeks and i still don't have it. Like the look of the bag, which I did not need, have a couple of Vera Bradley's that I love. The bags seem to be overprice here, found them cheaper on the same sites mentioned here.

The are shipped from a vendor in Buffalo, NY, and it takes forever. When I wanted to cancel the purchase because it took so long to ship, customer service replied the cancellation was pending. The next day it showed as shipped.

I also bought the small cami crossbody in pink and the same story. Hope they are worth the price because return shipping is expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the Lug bags look look current and with it.  I haven't bought one yet, but several were on my consideration list when I did my fall/winter handbag shopping.  In the big cities I am seeing more and more well dressed fashionable-looking women carrying cloth bags as opposed to the big name designer leathers.  Perhaps this is an affect from the popularity of Vera Bradley.  It's no secret the success of something in fashion renders copycats (the prints); and others pushing the trend forward (focusing on solid colors) which appeals to an even broader audience. Whatever the reason I welcome the new styles and brands of cloth fabric bags with open arms.  Woman Very Happy

I've got to have that green Lug tote pictured above.

Honored Contributor

I got the green gonna save it for vacation. To big to use as everyday bag liked I had wanted too. I got the one on Lug website called 'Charleson' and it shipped from Canada !!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I just purchased the puddle jumper in the rose color from another website at a super good price (just Google.)  I would have preferred it in black or another color but that price was just too good.  I thought I would try it out and then if I love it I can spring for another color.  Of course, I think the one I ordered was the original and not the version 2 QVC is offering.  Not sure what the difference is.   The rose color should match some luggage I have from Vera Bradley so it might work out.  I will let everyone know how i like it when it arrives. 

Respected Contributor

I've never bought this brand and  I'm wondering how the poly material wears and do you have any problems with it pilling?  I usually buy Baggallini but I'm liking the looks of sone of the Lug bags.  Has anyone seen the green grass color in person?  I'm looking for a green bag but this particular green looks awfully bright and I'm hesitant about ordering it.  

THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES,

Respected Contributor

Well, unfortunately, I got an e-mail today saying they had oversold the puddle jumper and were cancelling my order.   (This was eBags and not QVC.)  Very disappointing and I am finding this is happening all too often with Internet shopping. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like the looks of the nylon they use when presented on air.  Is it that shiny in person?  

I love Baggallini bags because the nylon they use has a nice matte finish.  That shiny stuff reminds me of ski jackets.

Honored Contributor

DSC00110.JPG

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

Funny (or not so funny) story.  QVC made some changes to the board and I haven't been able to sign in to the forums for about 2 weeks.  I could read them, just couldn't sign in because I am a Safari browser user.

Anyhoo~ I was able to see your comments on the Lug pink camo bag.  I ordered it based on your recommendation.  It shipped on the 18th and STILL hasn't arrived. Cat Frustrated  Can't wait to get it.  Are you still loving?