Honored Contributor

Love those things like my Vera's. I went to their website and got a 2014 tote bag for half price.

Frequent Contributor

Same here.  My first "Lug" bag was the Duck Commander tote.  I Love it! It is a pink camo and has TONS of pockets and compartments.  It was around $35.  My second Lug purchase was for 2 of the "Scout" travel wallets.  On their site they were $14.  On Q, they are $29.  I also got 2 Puddle Jumper bags from ebay (new) for a fraction of what they are on both their site and on this site.

I did order the carousel bag from Q, though Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

I liked the look of the ones I saw today on Q, ended up looking at all the ones ebags.com had and then went to Amazon and bought the convertible one for even less money, and with free shipping. Score! 

I initially wanted to buy a new Ameribag, but decided to give Lug a chance. I'm looking forward to getting it Monday. 😊

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Charleston Destination Tote - Fall 2014

same as the 2015.   prettier interior and 40 bucks less.

I love the water bottle space. I got in Hunter green

Honored Contributor

@MrsT wrote:

I liked the look of the ones I saw today on Q, ended up looking at all the ones ebags.com had and then went to Amazon and bought the convertible one for even less money, and with free shipping. Score! 

I initially wanted to buy a new Ameribag, but decided to give Lug a chance. I'm looking forward to getting it Monday. 😊

Is there mail on Mon.?

Super Contributor

I have never tried the Lug bags. They like of remind me of  the Baggallini brand though, and I love them!

Honored Contributor

My new one comes Mon. Lug, is out of Canada ! Didn't know that.

Takes awhile to come from Canada to Tx. LOL

Honored Contributor

Got the Lug. A tote bag . Sure is a biggy. I can sneak in popcorn to the theater now and couple of drinks. Plenty roomy. Like that green. Everything has a place now, no more digging for keys, glasses for close up reading and sunglasses. A place for everything and everything in it's place. LOL

DSC00110.JPG

Honored Contributor

back of

DSC00114.JPG

Super Contributor

Sorry, @SharkE I don't come to the forums very often and I just saw your post. But yeah, even though it was MLK holiday, USPS still did priority mail...or at least they do Amazon's Prime shipping, because my purse came as scheduled that Monday.

BTW - I wasn't impressed with my Lug bag. It's a handy little bag, lots of compartments and all the zippers work smoothly. I just didn't like the fabric they use. Just a personal choice, but one that will keep me from buying other bags from this line. But I hope everyone else love their bags. 👍🏼

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren