Super Contributor
I haven’t shopped on the q in about 5 years. Then I got Covid and was sitting at home flipping through the channels and came upon qvc. I found lug and Patricia Nash handbags and am now hooked on both. Patricia’s leather is sooooooo soft. I love her red and blue. I also got a bag in the olive color. Very stylish. Lug. Well I’m a lug nut already! I love the material and the colors and some of the patterns. I even bought a sweat shirt. Some pants. And pajamas. With the Patricia bags my only issue is the strap for cross body. Way too long for me. I sadly had to return a beautiful red bag because the bag went down to my knees so I only now get her bags if they have handles. I think I found my two new favorite handbag brands!
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I like her totes have to be large though don't want baby size. Most expensive one I bought of Nash's was the

one that is 399. I got for 299.   Got my eye on another pricey one watching it like a hawk LOL

crossbody bags, to me, are for young people. I stick with the satchels, totes and shoulder bags. She doesn't do enough colors in 'oxblood' shade. Those are special. LOL

Super Contributor
I wanted her TSV tote that was on back in December. I really loved the green. But too big for me.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a cute PN bag a few years ago and after using it for a couple of weeks it started getting tiny tears in the leather. I ended up donating it. I won't buy another one as many of her bags are to big or totes. I'll stick with Brighton.

Respected Contributor

I like and own both of those brands too. So do you have a favorite print I. lug purses? Do you carry them with solid or patterned clothing? I prefer solid Lugs for purses and fun prints for the wallets 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I have a few LUG pieces--love the organization plus the size of them-- but have a really hard time spending the money on Patricia Nash or other premium brands----Macys had/has that line and I would look them over very intently and was not thrilled with the stiffness of the leather or the lack of organization---I did buy a Fossil bag for a song and that purse is the bomb----softest leather and room to move in it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug and Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

I collected a number of Lug bags and travel pieces, but have moved on. I was drawn to some of printed purse type bags but came to regret most of them as they often clashed with my outfit and looked kind of juvenile. The solids are more versatile.  I've hung onto most of them but will only use with a specific outfit or purpose.  Some I've passed along to family members.  Last year I decided to up my game and started collecting Patricia Nash. PN's have been mostly all I've carried until I bought my recent Dooney Elephant Zip Zip Satchel. 

Super Contributor
There was this other brand that I bought 3 bags. Returned them all. Just not the brand for me. Can’t remember the name. Think something
Respected Contributor

@ShortyLugNut wrote:
There was this other brand that I bought 3 bags. Returned them all. Just not the brand for me. Can’t remember the name. Think something

Weird name- Roylin Think if I'm not mistaken 

Harmonize the World