Respected Contributor

Is there a place in my bag wardrobe for both? Baggalini looks well organized but kind of utilitarian, with the nylon strap and all of the nickel plated hardware. People seem to love the brand though. I do love my Lugs. Sometimes get mixed up on where I put things among those many many pockets and compartments haha. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Yes you sure can mix your brands of handbags. Only you know what you spent for your beautiful real leather vs a really handy faux leather!!!  I have both kinds too!

I just received a really nice real leather in hand rubbed brown leather but some of my best bags are faux in fact.

A friend of mine and I had lunch 2 days ago and then usually go shopping afterwards. We chose a home goods/tj maxx combined store, handbags was a huge section we strolled through. She picked up a fabulous black briefcase like bag - WOW it was stunning!!!! I told her if I was still working that one would have worked into my shopping cart! There were so many aisles of colors in leathers, styles, small, medium, large and very large handbags - all so stunning. But we all know faux is oh so good too.

Super Contributor

I own both Lug and Baggallini bags.   I like them both.  I personally think the Baggallini bags are better made and offer a lot more room.   I find the hardware on Baggallini items to be strong and they never fall off or break.  

I like the Lug bags as they are different and lighter when I wear as crossbody.  I have had the hardware fall off and the pull tab on one shoulder strap not work, but the bags themselves are nice.

Both work for my needs.  I just enjoy the variety.