Esteemed Contributor

Trust the board opions on many things.  Ordered the Lug TSV and water bottles in black bloom for my sister's 50th bithday early next month.  Was looking at A444744 Nomad sandals to match.  What do you all think?  So sad I won't be able to celebrate the big day, but wanted to send her something fun that I know she would love. They look like a close match to me, but would love opinions.

Thank you so much.

Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Trust the board opions on many things.  Ordered the Lug TSV and water bottles in black bloom for my sister's 50th bithday early next month.  Was looking at A444744 Nomad sandals to match.  What do you all think?  So sad I won't be able to celebrate the big day, but wanted to send her something fun that I know she would love. They look like a close match to me, but would love opinions.

Thank you so much.

I think it's a great match!!  You are a thoughtful sister!!  There is only one review on the sandals and it's not a very good one.  However, everyone's feet are different.....just l8je the rest of our bodies!!  So I don't think I would let one bad review sway me.  🎉🎂

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for the response.  Have those exact sandals in solid black and I love them.  So happy you think it will match.  We were going to have a party, but can't, so I wanted to get her something cheery!

Honored Contributor

I think they are a great match! 

Trusted Contributor

Great match! What  a nice thing to do. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Me too!  The shopper bags are great too!

Honored Contributor

I absolutely do not need another purse, not even another Lug. But I want to be talked into getting one. Have not been able to see a single presentation and no presentation video shared on the Q site. Maybe it has sold out already...

Honored Contributor

They finally added a video online. I watched a few minutes, then stopped. It is too big for me and I don’t care for the north/south style. 

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 All but 2 of the colors sold out the last time I saw it presented.

Super Contributor

TSV is nice if you like small bags. I have several lug bags and ordered back pack today. I hope your sister would enjoy it. Great present.