Esteemed Contributor

So @fairydogmother are you getting?  The main reason for my hesitation (besides the not great prints except for the white/blue) is the N/S orientation, of which I am not a fan.  But this is not that north/southy.  I thought I had decided to just get the grey because I like the wallet a lot (I have a big wallet, and could use a small) and have no grey in that size bag (only in much bigger ones - it is a versatile color), but watching the presentation again, the white and blue is so pretty!  Great for summer! I think I'll get both!

The wallet with the double window is nice for a picture of a loved one, as you mentioned and I didn't read in my sleepy mode last night.  My deepest sympathies for the loss of your son... 

Esteemed Contributor

So @amyb are you getting????

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe I agree with you....as a matter of fact, though I have always thought Leah to be fashionable sophiscated, I though her outfit today was hidious.  Peddle pushers with the funny-looking  Lug printed bag.  Not really Leah.

Valued Contributor

I am a lug fan but this is not for me I don't like the way it opens up so wide at the top. I would prefer a different style but that's me!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

So @fairydogmother are you getting?  The main reason for my hesitation (besides the not great prints except for the white/blue) is the N/S orientation, of which I am not a fan.  But this is not that north/southy.  I thought I had decided to just get the grey because I like the wallet a lot (I have a big wallet, and could use a small) and have no grey in that size bag (only in much bigger ones - it is a versatile color), but watching the presentation again, the white and blue is so pretty!  Great for summer! I think I'll get both!

The wallet with the double window is nice for a picture of a loved one, as you mentioned and I didn't read in my sleepy mode last night.  My deepest sympathies for the loss of your son... 

thank you. He died in a motorcycle accident in 2013. 
anyhow, passsing on the tsv because I realized the wallet isn't designed for a cell phone. If I'm going to grab a wristlet instead of a larger purse, it needs to hold my essentials not just cards. Actually I ordered the Carousel crossbody instead. 

Harmonize the World
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Well some of you think it's too "printy," and some said it's funny looking, but I happen to really like it and I loved the yellow print and bought it. I've never tried a Lug bag. I hope I like it. I bought a bright yellow Nuage jacket this spring, and I think this bag will look great with it. I'm tired of dreary winter colors.

Briggsie

Esteemed Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle  me too...I went with the black floral.  Lots of places for the hand sani, extra masks etc. that I am still dragging along. If I can't get away yet, at least the bag looks like I am going somewhere fun. 

Lug RFID Medium Crossbody with Wallet - Ranger and Rodeo 2

That cheery yellow went before it was even presented on Saturday when I watched. Enjoy it Heart

Up to 5 Easy Pays on All Bags

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle  me too...I went with the black floral.  Lots of places for the hand sani, extra masks etc. that I am still dragging along. If I can't get away yet, at least the bag looks like I am going somewhere fun. 

Lug RFID Medium Crossbody with Wallet - Ranger and Rodeo 2

That cheery yellow went before it was even presented on Saturday when I watched. Enjoy it Heart

I like the one you chose too. Enjoy! And thank you.

Super Contributor

I was tempted to buy the black floral that they were showing but I already have the Ranger from last year. I do love the floral prints during the summer. I really prefer the Lug bag that I bought after the other Ranger TSV so no sale for me on the latest TSV. If they ever increase the size of their bags with the wallet front zip I will surely buy one of those. I have the one that they have online now but would love to have a little extra space, especially during the summer when traveling and having to carry things for everyone else.

Honored Contributor

It took everything I had NOT to buy one and although I love the color of the prints, I remember never really using the florals in another type of quilted style bag.  I did really use one of the Black Totes and it looked very classy.  I love the size, shape and everything about that bag and don't have a Lug yet......  it would be black for me.  BUT I just bought a PN Special Value (and really love that one)....  I don't know why I can't have it all.....  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*