Esteemed Contributor

I like the new wallet, but not a fan of the new prints.  Decisions, decisions...

Respected Contributor

So far the prints I thought I liked, look too loud for me on tv. Now I like the blue and white one best. Yes love the wallet. I always carry a pic of my deceased son in the id window. How perfect for this wallet to have two such windows. 
How do you all feel about the size of the bag? Feel like it looks a little bulky against the body. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother I agree it does look a little bulky on Shawn.  I do think the blue and white is the best.  I don't have a blue one, so I am thinking about the solid blue too.  I like the slim and secure looking wallet the most.  I would for sure get the wallet in the black or grey if I could it at a great price.  Not sure yet.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@fairydogmother I agree it does look a little bulky on Shawn.  I do think the blue and white is the best.  I don't have a blue one, so I am thinking about the solid blue too.  I like the slim and secure looking wallet the most.  I would for sure get the wallet in the black or grey if I could it at a great price.  Not sure yet.

Then again, they probably have the bags stuffed. In my real life I don't load a purse that full. I have a couple of lug purses that I adore. One is blue shibori, the other is the amber yellow. I so want to bust loose and get a print just because I love it and not care whether it matches anything. I now keep looking at the flamingo mint going, Dare I? Literally everything about it appeals to me   Haha. I'm so neurotic about this 🤓😛

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe @fairydogmother I agree with everything you are both saying.  I like the bag, especially in the white/blue and I like that they're light weight.  There is something about these bags I don't like and I can't pinpoint what it is- maybe it's the bulk (?) Just can't quite put my finger on it. Possibly because I'm not a fan of the solids and the prints won't go with everyting.  

I did like the idea the caller had about using it as a camera bag.  At least it wouldn't scream camera on the outside of the bag.  

I do like the wallet, Love the idea I could just grab that and run into the store without having to drag a handbag with me. 

Another decision to make...ugh.

Respected Contributor

I already have a Ranger bag and I use mine for traveling (pre Covid and hopefully again soon).  It makes a perfect travel bag.  I carry a smaller bag for everyday. 

Honored Contributor

The shape of the purse isn't me but while many here seem so not like the prints, I love them! I continue to be blown away with the fabrics, colors, prints that Lug creators find. I LOVE one of the styles of wallets (kickflip 3, wristlet w/shoulder strap). I seem to collect them! I have a couple of solids and now I'm into the prints. Right now I'm using a great leopard print, I also have a bright red floral print I've not used yet. 

I LOVE that new yellow print offered today. So tempted to find yet another print to buy in my fav wallet style!!!!

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

So far the prints I thought I liked, look too loud for me on tv. Now I like the blue and white one best. Yes love the wallet. I always carry a pic of my deceased son in the id window. How perfect for this wallet to have two such windows. 
How do you all feel about the size of the bag? Feel like it looks a little bulky against the body. 

First..I'm very sorry for the loss of your son.

Agree regarding the size/bulkiness. I at first pondered the yellow (and the blue diamond, and that other blue) because I wanted something fun for summer. However, ultimately, I decided the patterns and colors are more than is really "me." And the size was really the deal breaker for me this time. It's not bad just bigger than what I'm looking for now.

My favorite go-to bags this last year have been small crossbodies...I have an Aimee Lee Katzenburg I carried all winter, very petite. I bought a few small LUGs, Roundabout 2, and Coupe, and a mid-size Baggalini, I've yet to use but will be fine for summer.

So I'm passing on LUG TSV. More bag, more color than I actually want. (but if you LOVE love splashes of color...that yellow & resort blue are fun.)

PS. Also...I follow the LUGlives they do on Social Media and this week they happened to have a great deal on the smaller crossbody, Can Can 2, in Floral Multi...it is the "printiest" bag I've bought...but I happen to like that print as it's a soft mix of navy/light gray/black/blush pink/white. I got it instead of this TSV, like the smaller size better.

LUG has other deals on the LIVES, they change daily...so there may be other options you might like there.

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Then again, they probably have the bags stuffed. In my real life I don't load a purse that full. I have a couple of lug purses that I adore. One is blue shibori, the other is the amber yellow. I so want to bust loose and get a print just because I love it and not care whether it matches anything. I now keep looking at the flamingo mint going, Dare I? Literally everything about it appeals to me   Haha. I'm so neurotic about this 🤓😛

I realize I said I would pass as it's too printy for me, lol...but also because I bought others (one LUG and one Baggalini with a prints!) I'm going to use this summer instead...but that said...given what you are considering...

I am the same...always admire the prints but usually am such a "neutral" goes with everything kind of bag girl. However...when I do "bust out" a little...summer is an easy, fun time to do it. Wardrobe colors tend to be more colorful, bright, fun styles...so if you are eyeballing one you love ...maybe just JUMP IN and have a little summer fun this time! 😎 Fashion isn't as "serious" in summer.

ps. I was just watching presentation and was thinking that flamingo mint is really cute.

The first product I bought from LUG was their "clipper" that covers a hot curling iron for packing...it is flamingo black. I love it.

Good luck deciding!

Respected Contributor

@amyb   Thanks for your kind words regarding Patrick. And for your great detailed thoughts about the tsv. Exactly what I needed, the pros, cons and everything in between. 😎

Harmonize the World