Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

Carry-ons that don't fit in the overhead bins are pretty useless unless they're small enough to fit under the seat.  This TSV measures 46 linear inches plus wheels.  Does not meet the size restrictions for most major airlines.  Great for car travel though.

@CJC and everyone: This TSV doesn't interest me. You may know this already but the Lug Boxer looks to be perfect to fit under the seat for a short trip. I have it in Camo Multi and I love it.

F12222

• Style: Boxer
  • North/south orientation, four front zip pockets, back zip pocket, luggage sleeve, side water bottle pocket, shoe compartment, top-zip closure, double handles, removable strap
  • Interior with back-wall zip pocket, two front-wall slip pockets
  • Measures approximately 16"W x 15"H x 8-1/2"D with a 7" handle drop and a 14" to 24" strap drop; weighs approximately 1 lb, 15 oz
Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@CJC wrote:

Carry-ons that don't fit in the overhead bins are pretty useless unless they're small enough to fit under the seat.  This TSV measures 46 linear inches plus wheels.  Does not meet the size restrictions for most major airlines.  Great for car travel though.

@CJC and everyone: This TSV doesn't interest me. You may know this already but the Lug Boxer looks to be perfect to fit under the seat for a short trip. I have it in Camo Multi and I love it.

F12222

• North/south orientation, four front zip pockets, back zip pocket, luggage sleeve, side water bottle pocket, shoe compartment, top-zip closure, double handles, removable strap
  • Measures approximately 16"W x 15"H x 8-1/2"D with a 7" handle drop and a 14" to 24" strap drop; weighs approximately 1 lb, 15 oz

I'm very tempted to order the Boxer on EZpay, so helpful to know that you like the bag.  I like those larger pockets on the front, rather than the small ones on the front of the Puddle Jumper.  I think the Boxer would fit fine beneath the seat unless it's really overstuffed.  Wonder if airlines would consider it a personal item, like they do with backpacks.

Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@CJC wrote:

F12222

I'm very tempted to order the Boxer on EZpay, so helpful to know that you like the bag.  I like those larger pockets on the front, rather than the small ones on the front of the Puddle Jumper.  I think the Boxer would fit fine beneath the seat unless it's really overstuffed.  Wonder if airlines would consider it a personal item, like they do with backpacks.

@CJC I prefer the larger front pockets, too. I haven't traveled with my Boxer yet so I'm not sure how the airlines would categorize it. I received it not too long ago when it was offered at a Sale Price. The other item I have for under the seat is the 'Travelon Wheeled Under Seat Carry-On Bag with Back-Up Bag' but it looks like it's sold out here. Just found it on Overstock dot com for about 80 dollars. It's nice if you need wheels but smaller -- that's probably why they give you the back-up bag. It think the upcoming Lug TSV Wheelie is too expensive.

Travelon Wheeled Underseat Carry-on with Back-up Bag

Honored Contributor

I don't care for overly-organized bags with a pocket for everything.  Too much wasted space.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

It's cute but they needed more color selections. I don't like any of the colors offered.

Honored Contributor

I am wondering if this would be a good work bag rather than a brief case?

Super Contributor

LOVE this brand! So happy it is on the Q! I am starting to retire/donate my old Vera travel bags and now have a Puddle Jumper for myself, and bought one for my sister for Christmas. The quality and organization are WORTH THE PRICE!

Frequent Contributor

Yes this is a great workbag. That is why I bought it, love that you can pull it. I fit my 17 inch laptop, lunch bag, extra pair of shoes, and other incidentals all in the bag. I am glad I decided on this for work