Super Contributor

I know there have been issues , but how long is reasonable before checking if bag lost somewhere? I ordered bag 5-1, it was 'shipped' and my card was charged on 5-5.  UPS has been 'waiting'for it since 5-5 according to tracking. I wouldn't even mind seeing it has been in process since 5-1, but how can it be said it was shipped , when it hasn't been.  This has been going on for a while it seems.  Thanks , Susi.

Valued Contributor

Re: Lug Shipping Delays

[ Edited ]

Let me give you the details of my last order with Lug through QVC.  Ordered 4/29, label made 5/3, started shipping from  UPS 5/5, delivered 5/10.  The shipping was so weird. Went through 3 cities in Washington state, 2 cities in Oregon, 3 cities in Nevada, 2 cities in AZ before getting to me.

They said they changed to a new shipping partner but this tracking is so bizarre. If it goes to so many cities, would think the chance of it being lost or damaged is high. 

Maybe contact Lug customer service & ask if its still shipping from Canada & can they trace. 

Super Contributor

Thank you for reply. Guess they haven't fixed their problem yet. Will wait a few more days and contact CS, they are usually pretty good. 

Trusted Contributor

@AZfem  That is an interesting site-seeing trip the bag went on to get to you but definitely sounds like it's improved some. 

The last time I ordered my bag still went from Lug's Canada office thru customs in I think upstate NY before getting the tracking officially started but then it seemed pretty quick from there to I live in nw Wa state; I think from ordering on QVC it took sometime between 2-3 weeks to get to me

Valued Contributor

@colleena yes its like it went non a road trip thru the western states!  Lug has such bizarre shipping. Guess its somewhat improved over your 2-3 weeks!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a Lug coupe 2 on April 28th.  It was supposed to ship May 3rd.  They charged my card as well and just processed the label.  I called CS 14 days after I ordered last Friday and I had the option of a refund, or send out another coupe 2.  I opted to have another send at no charge since I have already paid for the first one.  I would call CS tomorrow and take one of those options.

Super Contributor

Thank you, I may cancel, if they give me that option. Susi.

Respected Contributor

Lug has a tsv coming up, now i'm concerned about such delayed shipping. I'll wait to hear if they make any comments.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the One Time Only bag and it shipped on Monday. Well, maybe. Shipped ought to mean "handed to the shipping company" but for Lug it means "In process to USPS" which can take days or a week. We'll see..........