I want to order the puddle Jumper Backpack but no longer available.  Im travelling in June and really need it.  When is Backpack  will be to QVC?     PLSS NEED IT DESPERATELY.........

Respected Contributor

Re: Lug Puddle Jumper Backpack

A bit off topic, but does anyone know what happened to the Lub crossbody bags that were offered but could not be shipped?  I ordered one, only to learn that for some reason they didn't have the ability to ship them - some postal service thing or ?????

I would really like to have that bag - it was perfect for what I was looking for.  Still want it.  Any ideas or information?????

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The ouddle jumper backpack is available on their website if you are interested 👍

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure how I did it but I bought one by mistake.  I did not mean to buy the backpack.  I wish I could sell it but not sure how to do it without lots of effort.  Mine is a gray-brown color.  

Trusted Contributor

@jingaywrote:

I want to order the puddle Jumper Backpack but no longer available.  Im travelling in June and really need it.  When is Backpack  will be to QVC?     PLSS NEED IT DESPERATELY.........

try ebags and amazon... the Lug website really charges high shipping charges.....unless you are lucky and get one of the free shipping days....I think they ship from Canada.

Also try eBay too..l..lots of places to check them out...and cheaper too..

Valued Contributor

its available on it website..

Respected Contributor

Definitely look at Amazon and Ebay.