Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@ValuSkr.. your absolutely correct. Pretty bags , but not at $30 a pop plus bottle of wine. I think Amy or whomever has started to overprice the brand a bit.
She also featured a small vegan tote for $99.00..
She could have done leather for $99 or priced the vegan tote $25 lower
. She I guess is starting to follow the other vendors w/ higher markups. Have a good day ladies.
@Skye2 girl - enjoy your bag in that pretty blue color!

@KKlim  Totally agree re: vegan leather. I will only pay so much for vegan, if I even buy anymore.

I worked for some boutiques that carried what is still a favorite faux leather brand of mine, Joy Susan; we sold boatloads of them...they had very stylish, practical designs.  And though it was pre inflation/Covid times...bags were 1/2 what Amy is charging. Vegan is not worth spending a lot on, I don't care who's brand it is...it is nice, lightweight, stylish, and it can imitate leather well, but they don't have nearly the life real leather does. Often within about 2-3 years, if used regularly, faux leather peels or wears down. So, for the most part, I've stopped investing in it.

Respected Contributor
@amyb...interesting to read your posts - also w/ your experience working w/the vegan leather. I guess Amy wants to cash in w/the inflated higher prices while she can!
Respected Contributor

I think many of these companies are becoming very greedy - Lug included.