Honored Contributor

Did she sell her brand to someone or is the vendor just a new presenter?

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Did she sell her brand to someone or is the vendor just a new presenter?

Has not sold, to my knowledge. Once in a while there is a different rep. I'm guessing that Amy is not working this week. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954    She always has an occasional helper to show her bags when she is unavailable

Respected Contributor
Amy is on now from 11am-12pm w/Mary Beth Rowe.
I think Any is starting to get a bit overpriced w/her bags. MaryBeth just showed 2 small insulated wine bags for a special price today of $49.98. She said price will go up at the end of the day. Are they kidding- lol?
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:

I think Any is starting to get a bit overpriced w/her bags. MaryBeth just showed 2 small insulated wine bags for a special price today of $49.98. She said price will go up at the end of the day. Are they kidding- lol?

Yes, F23851.  For the person who has everything.  Or who LUGS a lot of wine around.

LUG wine.PNG

Respected Contributor

Re: Lug Owner Amy

[ Edited ]

Amy still owns Lug.  I did get the medium Shuffle today in the nice ocean blue. Perfect size for me, and I have getting back to hobo/ crossbody style . Love the color!  Previously this style was only available in odd color-blocked versions. I never saw it in solids or their regular prints. Have a good day! 

Respected Contributor
@ValuSkr.. your absolutely correct. Pretty bags , but not at $30 a pop plus bottle of wine. I think Amy or whomever has started to overprice the brand a bit.
She also featured a small vegan tote for $99.00..
She could have done leather for $99 or priced the vegan tote $25 lower. She I guess is starting to follow the other vendors w/ higher markups. Have a good day ladies.
@Skye2 girl - enjoy your bag in that pretty blue color!
Respected Contributor
Thank you @KKlim! I always post a review if there is any interest! Best wishes- Skye
Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Amy is on now from 11am-12pm w/Mary Beth Rowe.

I agree...I saw that too and was floored a bit. She is getting overpriced for what the bags are. I own a few and like what I have...got them for deals on their "LugLives." I was looking for just lightweight crossbodies last year, and bought some, and have used them regularly. But I too have noticed, even on the LugLive shows, where everything is generally 20% off, deals aren't that good, because prices keep going up and up. For what they are, imo, they are starting to outprice themselves.

As for those wine holders...we have some, don't know what brand they are, gotten a while ago, but much nicer and sure we didn't pay that much.