Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Lug Nuts please

[ Edited ]

I'm curious about how you carry your colorful printed Lug bags. I have many- all solids-because I wear a lot of prints. Yet there are so many Lug patterns that I like and would buy if I thought I could make them work. For example the Camo Rose and the Wildlife print on black are two that I really like. I have lots of sold color clothes too, but I don't want to change my purse every day.  

What are your thoughts on printed bags with patterned clothes?

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lug Nuts please

[ Edited ]

I have lots of Lug also.  What works well for me is a camo ice that I don’t think is available.  It’s gray-ish, blue-ish, & goes with most of my summer crops & shorts.  I have 

the same bag in a wine, green , khaki-ish bag too, & that works in colder months.  

I also think Navy Camo is very useful, but have only the wallet.

Lots of times, I use a carousel, which I have in navy & gray, & they go with lots, too.  

I have Aloha Navy, because I like it, but somehow I haven’t used it.  I do use Riverwalk Olive with greens, but not as much as I thought I would.  Plan to carry it in the fall, with solid olives, generally.

Fun!

To answer your question, it depends on the patterns.  I like stripes, & have no problem if

the colors in each are similar.  Truthfully, I don’t think anybody really cares, so do what you like!

Honored Contributor

It is no big deal to me.  I carry my patterned Lug with everything.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother Like you, I am mostly a solid purchaser.  Loved the pretty prints and bought a few, and never wear them!  So I would recommend to stick to your own style!  You know who you are.  Or look for my prints in one of the resale websites.  They will be brand new without tags... (Just kidding about resale, but thinking about it.)

Respected Contributor

I prefer solids too, or the edgy patterns like camo. I were them with anything!  I rarely change purses- 

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't bother me one iota to carry a Vera Bradley or Lug patterned bag with a patterned top or pants. I wear and carry what I like and don't worry about the fashion police! LOL! No matchy-matchy for me!

Respected Contributor

Re: Lug Nuts please

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@fairydogmother Like you, I am mostly a solid purchaser.  Loved the pretty prints and bought a few, and never wear them!  So I would recommend to stick to your own style!  You know who you are.  Or look for my prints in one of the resale websites.  They will be brand new without tags... (Just kidding about resale, but thinking about it.)

I just ordered the Scoop in grey Heather. Will go with most everything and I won't have to obsess about this any more. Lol 😝 however to brighten it up I'm putting a blingy sea turtle purse charm on it. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother sounds perfect!  I bought a new heather grey myself on clearance, because the black sold out...

Sorry I didn't respond earlier.  It seems I am not getting notifications.