Super Contributor

Hey everyone. Does anyone know how lug live works? How long does shipping take? Is there a way to check the status of your order? How do you apply lug rewards to a purchase?

That being said. I absolutely love to watch Russell’s videos. He’s freaking hilarious and a lot of fun to watch. I hate having to miss his day shows while I’m at work

Occasional Contributor

They have a mobile app, where you can buy shows that are broadcast live. It can all interact with other platforms, but you won't leave the video you buy. You can also buy and watch shows on their website.

Respected Contributor

Hi @ShortyLugNut 

I've watched shows and purchased on LugLive, and I have the app on my iPad...the app is the way to go as it's easiest, and there is more info and functions there...very simple to use. 

It used to be that each week was Sun-Sun, and they shipped out on the following Mon or Tues. But they had a warehouse fire last year and since then shipping is taking longer and more issues (though I haven't purchased since last fall so maybe it's better now...I never had an issue of anything being lost in transit; I think it's rare.)

As for checking status of an order...not like QVC that will show "in process" etc, but you can see all your order info in your account on the app. Once they starting packing up they'll send you an email, and when it's sent they send an email with a tracking# you can refer to.

If any issues you can email Customercare@Luglife.com; they've always been responsive to me.

Hope this helps!

Yes, Russell is fun to watch and really great at presenting the items. No wonder they've started to use him as a rep on QVC now too.

Super Contributor
Hey Amyb thanks for the info you made me feel better. I purchased stuff from the app that came quick but still waiting for things from lug live. It’s only been a few days but I couldn’t help but be a little worried because it doesn’t show you a shipment status

Another question. How do you apply the rewards to your future order?