Respected Contributor

For anyone interested I just received an e-mail from Lug and they are selling face masks for a limited time on their website (Luglife.com). Their face masks are three for $30 and have a slot to insert a filter.  However they don’t ship until 6/2 (shipping at a flat rate of $5). 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you itsmagic for letting us know that.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Super Contributor

I checked, they are made in CHINA. No thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

@yamma024 So are the Disney ones. Won't buy them either.

Honored Contributor

I ordered masks from the Vera Bradley site after someone on the forum mentioned them. I didn't realize until after I ordered they're also made in China.

I immediately emailed them about their cancellation policy, as I'd never have ordered, if I'd known. They've never even bothered to reply and the masks have shipped today. Non-returnable, of course. I'll just make sure I wash them as soon as I receive them, but I won't deal again with a company that doesn't respond to a customer.

Valued Contributor

I wish you could get a set of three different patterns. But I appreciate you letting us know.

Valued Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

I checked, they are made in CHINA. No thanks!!

I was looking for masks made in USA also and washable & reasonable in price  found a company  from someone on this forum saying CELEBRITY ON AIR it is a bathing suit company (Carol Wior years ago sold on QVC)  was a set of 3 for $11.99 shipped fast and free shipping.

Material is like nylon, spandex( little warm ) but does the job allowing me to shop in my local stores that are all  requiring masks.

Honored Contributor

Someone on the forums mentioned an Etsy seller (said to search "Karens Quilt Blocks").  I did that and ordered three cotton masks with ties from her.

She was super nice to deal with, mixed my set of three so that one was a neutral for my DH and shipped them out immediately.  I got them within days and my DH is pleased with his.  All cotton, reversible and made in the U.S.A..  Plus I felt better supporting a small independent business.

Respected Contributor

Etsy.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor
The LUG ones are made out of polyester. From all the recommendarions about mask making I've seen, 100% cotton is better!