Regular Contributor

I frequently visit the LUG website and sometimes they have really good sales.  There was one day they had, I think it was the puddle jumper, was buy one get one free.  I wish I would have needed it for gifts or even for myself.  I keep hoping they do that again but in one of the styles I want!  Sometimes the Q is better with the pricing plus there is easy pay.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lug Carousel 2.0

[ Edited ]

UPDATE.....the Carousel is back up to full price today....so I was lucky....it must have been a day special....they sent me the info on line by email.....sign up with your email and they will let you know when there is a "special"   

It is up to $52.00 today...but I got it at $26.00 free shipping and NO tax....Yay...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@mishka14

I have two Lug bags in the Watercolor Pearl. The background is gray on all of mine, just as shown on tv, and the pictures. It is strange the one you received is tan. None of mine have any tan at all. 

my eyes do deceive me at times, LOL   but it depended on the light...before I sent it back I went out in the sun with it...did seem like grey....but I returned it anyway so I could have the 26.00 price....that price must have just been for a very short window...it's back to 52.00 so I am glad I posted this because it helped a couple people get 2 for the price of one..Yay!

Super Contributor

Received my Indigo Carousel .While all the features sre the same, the fabric is much different from the other 3 I have .They are a slightly shiny, kind of slippery nylon-like fabric; this is a dull color on denim or canvas like fabric and the lining fabric has changed too. This fabic doesn't look nearly as dressy and nice as before and I think it will get dirty faster.  I wish they would have stayed with the original fabric .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Been wanting a Carousel for a while. I checked all over, no sales.  I caved yesterday and ordered the brushed lilac from Q.  I think that’s a new color.  Price wasn’t bad, $39.00 with $3.00 shipping. So cute for spring, summer, hope I love it. I have 3 other Lugs, so guess I’m a nut. My DH would say it’s true...lol! 

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21, I got that one, too! Such a pretty color. Still waiting on it.

Respected Contributor

@Renata22, hope we use it and love it!  Feel so dumb that I too many pretty, very nice bags sitting around unused!  Not sure why... 

Trusted Contributor

@Lila4Nowwrote:

Thank you so much for the heads up!  I wanted to order the heather grey, and it's on sale, too!  Because it's on sale, I'm ordering one for my niece as a Valentine's Day present, too.  I love that little bag!  It's my favorite everyday, knock around bag.  

I've gotten to the point I always check other sites before I order from QVC.  Almost always I find items cheaper, and most often I get free shipping.  QVC really sticks it to you with shipping charges, it's a huge source of flat out revenue for them they hope customers won't notice!

HI,  did you receive your Lug bag yet?  I am suppose to receive mine tomorrow, according to

the UPS tracking....looks like it comes from Canada.....I am anxious to receive it....now I sort of wish I had gotten the heather grey too....too many bags I love and too few places to go to use them....problem of loving handbags since grammar school....at 72 guess I will always love my handbags!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21, I got it on Valentine's Day. I loaded it and used it immediately. I love it. Everything fits and it's easy to get out. Will have to use one of my smaller wallets, just so there's more room in the middle.

I am the same way with bags! So many and then I see another one just the right color or shape, and I'm sunk. I think I will really use this one alot, though. Hope you enjoy yours, too!

Trusted Contributor

@Renata22wrote:

@Skyegirl21, I got it on Valentine's Day. I loaded it and used it immediately. I love it. Everything fits and it's easy to get out. Will have to use one of my smaller wallets, just so there's more room in the middle.

I am the same way with bags! So many and then I see another one just the right color or shape, and I'm sunk. I think I will really use this one alot, though. Hope you enjoy yours, too!

Hi,  I got my floral black one yesterday...the big deal of $26.00, free shipping and no tax....however I really wish it was bigger.....to send it back I have to insure it and pay shipping...so for the deal of 26.00 it just may go in my gift box for my granddaughter, she will love it for her birthday.....   New LUG will be on tomorrow Saturday, a new flutter one...I can't wait to see it.......