Trusted Contributor

Lug Bags....too long for delivery

I have just cancelled 2 Lug bags...why, because they take way too long to send them out.

Both times I need in a week for a short trip,  after 4 days they were still sitting and not sent out so I just cancelled them.....I will try other places to buy them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lug Bags....too long for delivery

Check on Amazon.  I got one from there.

Trusted Contributor

@mishka14

I cancelled an order for one also. It was "in process" for a few days & I realized I wouldn't get it in time for a trip. There should be a reason code or something when you cancel an order- let them know it was because it took too long to ship out. Maybe if they saw how much business they lost they'd ship faster. 

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Check on Amazon.  I got one from there.

I did, but they didn't have the style I wanted....I love Amazon....shipping is very, very fast. And I never pay for shipping either even for a return.....

Respected Contributor

This line has never appealed to me.  Have found great styles and buys at TJM & Marshalls for much less.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

LUG ships from the manufacturer- I tried to cancel an order on the weekend and had to wait to Monday to find out if it was actually cancelled!  That's when CS told me everything is through their company in Canada.