Occasional Visitor

Hi everyone, 

Love the Lug Alto Crossbody Bag!!  I was wondering if anyone has heard anything on them bringing this bag back in all colors. Very interested in the Pearl, Black, Blue, or Olive color. Can only find Sand & White right now. I contacted customer service and they do not know. I also contacted Lug and can't seem to get any answers. If anyone knows anything or hears anything PLEASE let me know. Very Very interested!!

Thank you

Neecey6@yahoo.com

Super Contributor

I love the colors and I know I would love the material as well but it stops there for me.  Way too big for me and even though I'm a Lug nut even I have to say I wouldnt spend over $100 on a Lug bag.  If you get it though enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

@NEECEY @I love Lug bags, too! You might check the Lug site directly and also check Amazon, who often has Lug bags. You never know....it might be on Amazon in a color you like.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug Alto Crossbody Bag

[ Edited ]

@NEECEY 

I can't speak to that specific bag, but Lug has the TSV for tomorrow (Tuesday 2/7).   So you may want to check in on the shows that will be airing.

ETA:  Please remove your email address from your post.  Personal information is not allowed here. 🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug Alto Crossbody Bag

[ Edited ]

2/7/23 TSV

F42134

lug matte luxe crossbody with tote handles - dory medium

8 colors

$69.96

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein