Honored Contributor

Re: Loving Aimee Kestenberg bags!

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

ALERT FOR HANDBAG FRIENDS: The Aimee Kestenberg Dani is on clearance price, free S&H and six EZ pays! The matching quilted wallet is on three EZ pays!

So how many colors did you get...?

OH. MY. LORD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good, you're sounding and looking like you are BACK after a super weirdo week around here! I first wanted to reply, "There's our stevieb we know and love!" but I didn't want to imply you are devilish...well, if I have to admit it, you and I are both a little bit of that at times...Smiley Wink

How many? Four! Count them, four! One, two, three, four...FOUR! Do I sound like the Count on Sesame Street? Thanks to the clearance price, free S&H and EZ pays, it was doable. And yes, I DID buy the matching quilted wallets on EZ pays. Colors? Black, Grey, Blue and your favorite color, Blush!

P.S. They are all not for me! At least one, if not two, will be gifts. Now don't get all lamenting on me, sister dear! It turns me into a sentimental fool...Heart

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Personally, I'm torn between gunmetal and black.

Go with the black! Classic! And with the croco, the black looks so rich. The gunmetal is interesting, but I think the treatment has a little too much rose in it for the look...and it might remind you of bronzo! The black is the bomb.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

ALERT FOR HANDBAG FRIENDS: The Aimee Kestenberg Dani is on clearance price, free S&H and six EZ pays! The matching quilted wallet is on three EZ pays!

OH. MY. LORD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good, you're sounding and looking like you are BACK after a super weirdo week around here! I first wanted to reply, "There's our stevieb we know and love!" but I didn't want to imply you are devilish...well, if I have to admit it, you and I are both a little bit of that at times...Smiley Wink

How many? Four! Count them, four! One, two, three, four...FOUR! Do I sound like the Count on Sesame Street? Thanks to the clearance price, free S&H and EZ pays, it was doable. And yes, I DID buy the matching quilted wallets on EZ pays. Colors? Black, Grey, Blue and your favorite color, Blush!

P.S. They are all not for me! At least one, if not two, will be gifts. Now don't get all lamenting on me, sister dear! It turns me into a sentimental fool...Heart

Honestly, a thousand dollars plus, and Henri and Ripka and tri-colored gold and on and on and on...  Hey I guess we all have different limits...  I'm thinking you might be Purse Forum material...  Truly.  You're wasting your 'gift' here on the lowly Q handbag forum...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Honestly, a thousand dollars plus, and Henri and Ripka and tri-colored gold and on and on and on...  Hey I guess we all have different limits...  I'm thinking you might be Purse Forum material...  Truly.  You're wasting your 'gift' here on the lowly Q handbag forum...

What!?!?!?! 4 bags in one day!!! And like...every day!!! Wow....EEL....and I thought Stevie had an addiction..... Gifts?? Your relatives must love you! And I'm sorry  not one of them. Lol. 

Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

What!?!?!?! 4 bags in one day!!! And like...every day!!! Wow....EEL....and I thought Stevie had an addiction..... Gifts?? Your relatives must love you! And I'm sorry  not one of them. Lol. 

Hey, don't drag me into this mess...  I have some control, however tenuous... and some boundaries... EEL, on the other hand, well... none, zip, nada, zilch...  The woman is utterly and completley out of control...

Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

Yep.....she must have a HUGE bedroom-size "gift closet"!!!! Full of handbags and what not.... great excuse for Mr. Lily Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tough_kitty wrote:
Yep.....she must have a HUGE bedroom-size "gift closet"!!!! Full of handbags and what not.... great excuse for Mr. Lily Smiley Wink

You know it's a really, really good thing she doesn't like the Logo Lock... with all those colors, well, just imagine...  And then there's the whole 'gift' thing...  OMG, she'd truly need to move to a larger house... and that's just for a larger 'gift closet'...  For heaven's sake, she might have to anyway...  After all, that yard sale is now a whole year away...

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

You know it's a really, really good thing she doesn't like the Logo Lock... with all those colors, well, just imagine...  And then there's the whole 'gift' thing...  OMG, she'd truly need to move to a larger house... and that's just for a larger 'gift closet'...  For heaven's sake, she might have to anyway...  After all, that yard sale is now a whole year away...

Hahaha. So true about the Logo Lock. BTW, I think I'm really lucky I'm not a satchel gal, since majority of bags offered are satchels. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oooooh, thanks for the heads up @EdithEllenLily Have been waiting for this. And I, too, like you @stevieb am debating between the gunmetal and the black. I have one of her quilted bags in a black crossbody that I picked up last year and I love it. I'm even considering the coordinating wallets, black or grey for the black or rose or black for the gunmetal. And I DON'T DO coordinating wallets. Ever. What to do, what to do.... Must. Stay. Away. From. Multiples. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

Hahaha. So true about the Logo Lock. BTW, I think I'm really lucky I'm not a satchel gal, since majority of bags offered are satchels. 

Yep, it's a curse.  You know.  I love satchels. Though lately I've been a bit adventurous.