Valued Contributor

Re: Love it! Vera Bradley Straw Tote A352821

@Theresa1121 --You had mentioned on my post about this tote that Macy's has it on sale today, so I thought I'd share your info on here as well. It's $52.50 at Macy's, I think, just for today. Like you, I really liked the natural. It was a hard decision whether to go with the blue or natural, but I couldn't resist the cute turtles.

Valued Contributor

Appears the tote has sold out! Can't wait to hear how everone likes it. 

Valued Contributor

Looks like it is still available on Macys.com.

Valued Contributor

Received my tote today and here is my review.

I gave 5 stars when seeing it online and now that I have it, 3.5 to 4.

Firstly the faux straw is beautiful! The way the colors are woven together is very pretty and unique. The handles are nice and long and the pockets on the sides will be great for a water bottle, sunscreen etc. The embroidered turtles and other things are really nice and the colors are all beautiful and really pop. 

Now my disappointments considering the price of this:

The two exterior pockets are not lined with the same shell themed print as the tote is. They skimped and lined it with a plain cobalt blue color.

The hidden zipper compartment at the bottom of the bag is a great idea, but a bit awkward to get to.

I am missing a small inside zip pocket where I would keep my lip suncreen, pool pass, change, hair cliips etc.

I really do like it alot but not as much as I thought. Like that it is Vera Bradley, will only be made for this season, the size is great but I would never pay the $70 full price. I will like carrying this as love turtles, and again the weave of the fabric is very pretty. For $54 it is a pretty bag. I am obsesses with bags, especially summer bags so am glad I have it.