Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to Fall: Burlwood and Chive (Love you Brahmin)

Wow... just got an e-mail from Brahmin.  They are thinking what I am thinking.  If we could just fast forward to October.....To give you some perspective, I am drooping under the 100 degree weather baking No. California.  Our small front lawn  is dying out since we have severe water restrictions and our homeowner association is having a hardscape seminar this afternoon. We need to get newly excited about rocks. To top it off, the shopping channels are showing Christmas items.  Aaachhh. 

So, this is just how I felt before the Brahmin e-mail: 

So, imagine my delight when I viewed these new colors from Brahmin handbags.  Perked me right up !! Burlwood and Chive.  

Soft Checkbook Wallet Burlwood Tri-TextureSoft Checkbook Wallet Chive Tri-Texture

Elisa Hobo Bag Chive Tri-TextureMedium Asher Tote Burlwood Tri-Texture

Wow...that rosy Burlwood would work from now to November.  Chive would take you to Spring.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking forward to Fall: Burlwood and Chive (Love you Brahmin)

I am on vacation in the NE - daily rain , everything is covered in mud, flowers are all dying from lack of sun. We will soon head home to Florida where it will be hot, muggy and it is normal to rain daily but the sun dries it right back up.This has been a miserable vacation, weather wise and I am looking forward to Florida and summer.

Respected Contributor

Oooo! Chive!

Crazy for the Chive Elisa:

51pJvEj8fFL._SX230_.jpg

{Live in the California Bay Area, also facing 97 temp today and water restrictions.}

Honored Contributor

Fall is my favorite too.  I'd been enjoying summer for a change, but the weather has been so stinky lately and the pattern appears rather set.  Don't like the extreme heat and humidity but then I don't like incessant rain, clouds and threat of storms either... and it seems as though those are the main choices on the menu...  So, I too will be hoping for a nice clear, crisp and early fall...  

Love Brahmin and they do some very nice colors...  Of these two, I prefer the chive.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Summer just started, and I'm not ready for fall.no talking

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Summer just started, and I'm not ready for fall.no talking

This emoti is SO cute!