Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a straw handbag

@Theresa1121  Check Nordstrom too.  They have a large selection.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Brighton.  I would like to speak up for Brighton straw handbags.  I have one that is 10-plus years old and carry it each summer.  It looks just as good as the day I removed it from its dustbag when I brought it home.  Costly?  A bit, but nothing like an LV, Hermes or Gucci.  It is tooled leather, straw and has beautiful silver hardware medallions and charm on the handle.  When it is seen for the first time by those who often stop me to ask where I got it and what kind of bag it is, they think it is new.  That is how well it has held up.  Not all straw bags hold up well.  Brighton does.  If you plan to carry a signature straw bag for years to come and enjoy the look of quality, try a Brighton.

Respected Contributor

@Theresa1121 , I am looking thru all of the handbag pages at TJMaxx online, just perusing to see what they have. They have alot of really nice straw bags from clutch to totes, everywhere in between, alot of very nice ones. The prices are probably what you are looking for too!! Check them out.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just st ordered the Aria from Amerii.  Fingers crossed, but it looks lovely and has great reviews.

Valued Contributor

@philom Looks like a beautiful bag but too small for me. How do you like it!

@philom wrote:

I just st ordered the Aria from Amerii.  Fingers crossed, but it looks lovely and has great reviews.