Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Travel Purse suggestions

Anything LUG. Have such a variety that will fit anyone's needs. And what I like most, they are very light in weight.

Honored Contributor

Vera Bradley!  Lots of styles, solid colors, microfiber, quiting!

Super Contributor

Samantha Brown at HSN has a TSV Today.  Crossbody bag. Pretty colors and prints.  $39.  Reminds me of VB hipster.  I bought 3.  Orchid camo, palm leaf, and solid yellow.  

Valued Contributor

F14349
Lug RFID Medium Crossbody with Wallet - Ranger and Rodeo 2.  It's lightweight, lots of pockets.......The matching wallet that comes with it is small but holds a lot. I'm taking it on a bike tour next week and the wallet fits nicely in my handlebar bag. Purse will stash in a backpack in the SAG Wagon. I love Dooney & Bourke bags, but this is much better for traveling because it is so lightweight.

Esteemed Contributor

From HSN, a Travelon anti-theft crossbody bag. 

https://www.hsn.com/products/travelon-anti-theft-signature-3-compartment-crossbody-b/9748593

I didn't buy my bag from HSN as they don't ship to Canada but I do have this exact bag in both the ocean blue color and the gray shade (HSN does not have this color). I have used these handbags almost exclusively for the last year as I fitness walk in the park or go shopping. It's well organized and there's lots of compartments to keep you organized and safe while traveling.

Travelon Anti-Theft Signature 3-Compartment Crossbody Bag 13.75"x11.5"

Respected Contributor

I love my Baggalinni. There are so many options.  I loaned one to a friend of mine when she traveled to Ireland and she said it was absolutely THE BEST.  Lightweight with plenty of compartments.

Contributor

I used to have a Sportsac bag that I only used for travel but I've recently switched to Travelon and Baggalini. Lightweight, roomy, lots of organization and many have RFID. I also usually pack a smaller purse (lately Baggalini) for just essentials when I don't need to carry a lot of "stuff."

Regular Contributor

I'm an MZ Wallace fan for travel bags.  Lots of compartments.  The nylon makes them light weight.  You can find them on The Real Real online (resale site) but the quality is excellent and the prices are half of what you'd pay if new.