Trusted Contributor

Looking for Tignanello satchel handbag....

I bought 4 Tignanello handbags from QVC in the past and they have lasted years. I'm on my last one and  can't find them anywhere.  The kind I like is a large satchel with sections in between to put my stuff.  I've tried Amazon, googled the company but just can't seem to find the one I want.  Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Tignanello satchel handbag....

Poshmark eBay Mercari 

Honored Contributor

Tignanello from years ago is defunct. The company was sold a time or two and the newer bags are not of the same ilk. Probably time to find a new brand.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Tignanello from years ago is defunct. The company was sold a time or two and the newer bags are not of the same ilk. Probably time to find a new brand.

they haven't been on Q for a while either

Trusted Contributor

There are over 1100 Tignanello satchels listed on ebay.  

Regular Contributor

As someone said there are alot of them on E-bay at great prices. I loved their leather bags too..

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I bought 4 Tignanello handbags from QVC in the past and they have lasted years. I'm on my last one and  can't find them anywhere.  The kind I like is a large satchel with sections in between to put my stuff.  I've tried Amazon, googled the company but just can't seem to find the one I want.  Any suggestions?