Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@JavaQueen wrote:

We discussed this in another thread, but not everybody goes on line. Anyway, they discontinued it and the reason why is what you see on I Love Dooney. At the time we had the other thread going, Dooney was selling on their main website for $200. And how could the Q sell theirs for nearly $300 after shipping and tax? They have had an agreement regarding the Logo Lock.  

They are not going to cannibalize their own sales for the Q.  This clearing out of LLs has been going on for a few months now.

(At some point, they acknowledged that it was being discontinued--very matter-of-factly.)

So get ye to I Love Dooney or the Bay.

@JavaQueen Thanks for explaining it again -- makes total sense to me.

@Boehm Collector @handygal2 @stevieb 

It makes sense to me too and I'm not sorry to see it go. On the other hand, the versions of this bag sold elsewhere don't appear to be exactly the same. The only thing I would potentially miss is all those colors of the kiss lock accessory.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Just a reminder for those who want an "all tonal" LL, they still will be bringing it out in Florentine. That is the 'small." 

It's expected to come out in May. At first they said April.

That is going to be one gorgeous---but heavy--bag.

Super Contributor

Thanks JavaQueen.  I missed the explanation on the Logo Lock.  I never thought they would retire this one so I glad I purchased the colors that I had wanted.