Honored Contributor

I'd have no use for this kind of thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

Don't know if you got the floral.  Got mine from mailbox today.  Was so excited 'cause some who ordered the floral weren't pleased, while most said how beautiful it was.  Guess it was just a matter of how the cut came out on each particular bag.  So, I ripped open the envelope hoping I got a beautiful floral print on mine!  They sent me the butterfly pattern - duh!

Anyways, the butterfly pattern is quite nice with shades of gold, silver and blue on black - not gaudy at all.  Just gonna keep it 'cause I love these little bags and want to use it right away.  There's room for my phone, keys plus change/bills.  I think it's a great value!

If you got one, let me know how you like yours.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@tends2dogs

Don't know if you got the floral.  Got mine from mailbox today.  Was so excited 'cause some who ordered the floral weren't pleased, while most said how beautiful it was.  Guess it was just a matter of how the cut came out on each particular bag.  So, I ripped open the envelope hoping I got a beautiful floral print on mine!  They sent me the butterfly pattern - duh!

Anyways, the butterfly pattern is quite nice with shades of gold, silver and blue on black - not gaudy at all.  Just gonna keep it 'cause I love these little bags and want to use it right away.  There's room for my phone, keys plus change/bills.  I think it's a great value!

If you got one, let me know how you like yours.Woman Happy

@eddyandme  I did order the floral and it is out for delivery today.  The mail isn't here yet, but I will report when I get it.  I was wondering about the lay out of the print because each one they showed was a different placement of the design. 
We shall see.  I'm glad that you like yours even if it is wrong.  I considered the butterfly, but thought maybe it was sparkly.....is it???

I'll let you know~~~

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

We must have similar tastes!  I also did not order butterfly 'cause appeared sparkly.  I'd say, even though it's got gold/silver in it, really not bad at all.  I'd say it's subdued, not like usuall gold/silver bags.  And, wear a lot of jeans which the gray and blue tones will blend well with. Perhaps, it was fate since considered butterfly but went for the floral:  figure if I switch now karma might give me a bad floralWoman Wink!

Waiting to hear how you like your floral.  I think the floral is really beautiful!  Anyways, it'll be a great bag for when we're out and about with our boys...

Trusted Contributor

I received the floral and really like the print!!! I carry large purses, and am always digging around for my wallet. So, I decided to use this as a wallet for the most part but also as a wristlet if I'm just running a quick errand. No place for coins, it's true, but I think that can easily be solved with a little coin purse tucked into the main compartment. The main compartment is really roomy - can fit phone, coin purse, lipstick, comb, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@tends2dogs

We must have similar tastes!  I also did not order butterfly 'cause appeared sparkly.  I'd say, even though it's got gold/silver in it, really not bad at all.  I'd say it's subdued, not like usuall gold/silver bags.  And, wear a lot of jeans which the gray and blue tones will blend well with. Perhaps, it was fate since considered butterfly but went for the floral:  figure if I switch now karma might give me a bad floralWoman Wink!

Waiting to hear how you like your floral.  I think the floral is really beautiful!  Anyways, it'll be a great bag for when we're out and about with our boys...

@eddyandme

I got mine yesterday!  I took pics of both sides so you can see the design placement that I ended up.  I think the colors are really pretty and vibrant.  I have a coin purse that came with a LODIS clutch that my DD gave me that will fit right in this fine.  Can't wait to load it up and use!20161108_125302.jpeg

20161108_125311.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

It's beautiful - just gorgeous!

Enjoy it!Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @eddyandme.  I carried it yesterday while out antiquing with my sister.  It was light around my meck/shoulder.  The only thing I may have an issue with is the snap.  I wish it was a magnetic closure.  The snap isn't an easy close.  I will carry for awhile and see if it becomes a hassle or not.

Are you enjoying your butterfly bag???  I think the quality is very good and hope it passes the long term test Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Thanks, @eddyandme.  I carried it yesterday while out antiquing with my sister.  It was light around my meck/shoulder.  The only thing I may have an issue with is the snap.  I wish it was a magnetic closure.  The snap isn't an easy close.  I will carry for awhile and see if it becomes a hassle or not.

Are you enjoying your butterfly bag???  I think the quality is very good and hope it passes the long term test Smiley Happy

@tends2dogs

Love it.  I onlyput phone, few bucks, cr cards and keys.  When I caught the presentation, the vendor stated she carried the snap side against her - perhaps that might help, I do.  Yours is so beautiful it will look nice whichever side is outside!

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme  I had my cards, a change purse, a pair of glasses, and a little container that I carry my vitamins in LOL.  I am in the process of switching out phones, so that will be traveling with me, too.  I have a hook on my keys that I always fasten to the outside of my purse.  When DH and I go out, he carries the keys.

I have been downsizing pursewise for awhile.  I just don't like the hassle of dragging around a huge piece of luggage LOL.