Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty Good luck with your knee replacement in October! My Mom had one knee done in the fall and the second one in the spring; she has several ailments and did just fine because she kept up with the exercises. It's important to keep it moving as it's healing so you heal with a good result. The physical therapists will help to guide you...don't worry because if my Mom can do it, you can, too! Woman Happy It's been more than 10 years and my Mom still has no pain in her knees. 

I do like the Dooney nylon pouchette and have it in the navy. Mint and yellow are half off on the ilovedooney site with other colors at 25 percent off. Size: H 6.25" x W 2.5" x L 8.5"

Crossbody Pouchette

Crossbody Pouchette

I also like MZ Wallace nylon handbags with leather trim, but they are very pricey, so I order them on their periodic sales (you can sign up for emails to learn about the sales and with your first purchase you get a percentage off for signing up). Here are two options.

Abbey Crossbody

• 8.5" l x 2.5" w x 7.5" h
  • 0.85 lbs/0.35 kg

Below is Small Crosby (comes with a pouch and different straps)

• 9.5" l x 4.75" w x 6.75" h
  • 1.4 lbs / 0.63 kg

Super Contributor

I love the Lug crossbody - have 3 and have also bought them as gifts and recipients are still using so they are well liked. I only use lightweight bags because they are definitely easier on my body and I don't need to carry around a ton of stuff. 

Respected Contributor

Travelon.  Very light, yet durable.

Valued Contributor

Le Sportsac, also Lug has a few and baggalini are good lightweight brands to look for.