Regular Contributor

LUG shipping....why so slow??

Anyone know why LUG bags seem to take forever to ship?  i.e.  order placed on 7/12...'shipped' on 7/13 (great!!)  7/17 still at 'origin'....  so not really shipped on 7/13.

I love their RFID bags, lightweight, great organizing but shipping is so slow....

Frequent Contributor

Re: LUG shipping....why so slow??

It's not just LUG - it's everything from the Q!  Since they changed shippers from UPS to Smart Post/Fed Ex, getting packages in a timely manner has been a ****** shoot!  I live 200 miles from their main distribution center in Lancaster, Pa, and it can take 12 days for an order to arrive at my home.  Riidiculous!

Honored Contributor

I've ordered a couple of Lug items over the past several months and never noticed any delays beyond that which is normal most of the time...with QVC.

Respected Contributor

It seems like everything is taking longer - especially recently.  I have a package coming from free ship day and as of yesterday it was stuck in Ohio. Today it says it is in my state but was missorted and it is in the wrong city. I guess it will get here eventually. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni  -  I've ordered several LUG items and have also thought they take a little longer to ship.  I believe they ship from a warehouse in New York.

Frequent Contributor

Thus the name LUG.

Respected Contributor

Guys - alway check the LUG website. Unless you are looking for a specific bag offered by qvc, they usually have a sale or special. Last week, I got two duffle bags for one. Each bag wound up being 50$ and change,  and they were over 100$ each. Shipped to me in two days from LUG.