Respected Contributor

Just wondering if anyone ordered a Lug bag the day they had the TSV, I believe 2/7?  I ordered one but not the TSV.  It is still preparing to ship and it's been 10 days.  I tried to cancel, as it had the availability to do so on the order page later on.  Then all of a sudden it said shipped.  Now it still just says "order in transit to UPS".  I can't cancel or receive this bag.  Also have been having problems receiving these bags within a good amount of time.  I love them but this may be the last one I buy.  My next move is to contact the Social team, but I really would like the bag instead.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle   LUG is notorious for extremely slow shipping and poor customer service.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@luvmybeetle   LUG is notorious for extremely slow shipping and poor customer service.

You are so right.  But when they first came on QVC I didn't have this problem, it's just been in the past year for me.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

You are so right.  But when they first came on QVC I didn't have this problem, it's just been in the past year for me.

@luvmybeetle 

I agree.  I don't know exactly what all their problems are, but lately the shipping has been very slow.  I noticed that now even the estimated delivery dates are extended for Lug.  Even people that order directly from them say it takes a very long time for them to ship.

I know they ship from Canada and it's been said that there may be delays at the border.  I don't know.

I've also noticed that often the tracking doesn't show up until a couple of days before the order arrives.  

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle - I ordered The Big Deal F42193 on February 1. Tracking it, I saw it was out for delivery February 9. I never got it. Yesterday I noticed it still said "out for delivery" February 9, and above that, "shipper release" still on February 9.

I planned to call today. When I pulled up my order history this afternoon my order wasn't even showing up! So I called CS. The rep said she's been getting a lot of calls about "shipment release." She could see my original order. She sent a replacement, after also offering me a refund. 

If you really like and want the bag you ordered, I would give it until the end of next week. Then I would call. Good luck!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   Thanks for the information.  I will do what you suggest.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the TSV also.  They(Lug) had it ready by the 10th but is still 

waiting for UPS to pick it up.  I believe it showed it is sitting in CA.

Don't believe it is the vendor's fault, I blame UPS for being so slow

on starting the delivery.  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@luvmybeetle 

I agree.  I don't know exactly what all their problems are, but lately the shipping has been very slow.  I noticed that now even the estimated delivery dates are extended for Lug.  Even people that order directly from them say it takes a very long time for them to ship.

I know they ship from Canada and it's been said that there may be delays at the border.  I don't know.

I've also noticed that often the tracking doesn't show up until a couple of days before the order arrives.  

@geezerette   Are you sure they ship from Canada or Ontario, Ca.?  Many people originally thought the Ontario QVC warehouse was in Canada.  They wouldn't have been able to ship during the pandemic when the border was closed if that was the case.

Delays at the border wouldn't be reflected in processing time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My Lugs normally arrive fast, sometimes really fast.  I ordered the TSV and other bags the same day, 2/7.  The order status states the 2/7 TSV shipped 2/13, but tracking just stated it was on its way to UPS.  Must be far.  Today first sign of movement, indicated it departed from Buffalo NY.  The non-TSV I ordered the same day, just states in transit to UPS since 2/14.  UPS must be far.

Other QVC items I ordered that same date. 2/7 (old Logo on sale) arrived yesterday; new Logo I ordered on 2/13 arrived today.  Pretty dresses and tops!

My 2/8 HSN Order, more Tucson items from Jay King and Connie Craig Carroll on sale, arrived a few days ago.  All in one package, which I appreciate, something QVC doesn't do, even though they take more time.

I am not in any hurry so I will wait fro my Lugs.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@luvmybeetle 

@geezerette   Are you sure they ship from Canada or Ontario, Ca.?  Many people originally thought the Ontario QVC warehouse was in Canada.  They wouldn't have been able to ship during the pandemic when the border was closed if that was the case.

Delays at the border wouldn't be reflected in processing time. 

@Kachina624 

Yes, it's Canada.  

The bags ship from Lug, not QVC.  They have a facility (warehouse, I assume) there.  And the first tracking departure is always Buffalo, NY.