Respected Contributor

Are LUG bags ever found at TJMaxx or Marshall's?  TIA!

Valued Contributor

I don't know about those stores but I have seen them on line at Walgreens, of all places!  I was really surprised to see that. 

Respected Contributor

I have never seen them at my TJMaxx.  But I did get one in the clearance section at Kohl's.  It is the can can in a black with a muted floral pattern.  It was already marked down and I was able to use my 30%.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

Kohls carry's them

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

Are LUG bags ever found at TJMaxx or Marshall's?  TIA!

Rarely!

But my TJ Maxx stores are awful.

Mostly Michaels Kors, Anne Klein, Nine West

Super Contributor

I think all the hype about LUG...is coming to an end..so I guess they have to start selling elsewhere other then the Q and their website.....I don't think the last Today's special did very well....don't get me wrong..I have quite a few Lug items and do like them.....but the last few new items weren't for, me...starting to see repeats.... and a little overboard with pockets....sometimes too many drive me crazy...can't remember what's where...and some so small I can't figure  out what to do with them... and getting a bit overpriced 

Trusted Contributor

Re: LUG bags at TJMaxx

[ Edited ]

@TVLand wrote:

I think all the hype about LUG...is coming to an end..so I guess they have to start selling elsewhere other then the Q and their website.....I don't think the last Today's special did very well....don't get me wrong..I have quite a few Lug items and do like them.....but the last few new items weren't for, me...starting to see repeats.... and a little overboard with pockets....sometimes too many drive me crazy...can't remember what's where...and some so small I can't figure  out what to do with them... and getting a bit overpriced 

I do like their smaller cross body bags and I have quite a few of them.  They are great for quick trips to the grocery store, Dr appointments, etc.  The last TSV was much too large for my needs.

Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

I have seen Dooneys at tjmaxx tooSmiley Happy