Honored Contributor

Well I thought about it overnight and glad I checked this morning.  Ordered the Lily Sand and the Walnut.  Went back and forth on which neutral to get and figured I already have 2 LUG in gray and enough black purses so went with the walnut.  

Respected Contributor

I own several LUG bags and really like them.  I do like the organization plus the ones I own are very attractive.  Being light weight is also a must have for me.  Nothing worse then a empty bag that weighs 2lbs with nothing in it.

I went with the black/flower combo and am thinking of getting the Lily Sand also....I just need some happy spring summer like pick me up bags.

Honored Contributor

There are no more presentations today. They said there weren't enough to present.

They may still have some left, but the last presentation was about an hour ago (?), somewhere around there. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had been looking online (with no luck) for a while for a new summer crossbody and was so happy to see this offered last night.  I got the Lily Sand; it's a little larger than I was looking for, but I guess I can use the extra room for my hand wipes, sanitizer, and spare face masks.

Respected Contributor

Loved the pearl leopard. I am not an animal print girl but this one did not scream animal.  I have a handful of move expensive brand bags but I think its nice to mix it up and in the summer the canvas ones and leather ones can be a bit heavy

Deb

Ps. Did also get the 2 Chuggies, the mini trollie and the 2 fold out totes. The totes will be good for the farmers markets.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't pass up the bloom black. Also got the Chuggies and the eco bags. The red was gorgeous too.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler   Glad you were able to get that one. It sold out early this morning, I think. I almost got that one but not really a bright red kinda person. Smiley Happy It was very pretty, though.  I got the leapard pearl. I have been wanting that pattern for awhile. I think this one will be a good buy for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Got the bloom black tsv and the matching water bottles as well as the scarf.  Most is for a gift for my sister's 50th, but just ordered the black tsv and will keep that along with one water bottle.  Now my day was brightened too!

Honored Contributor

I almost ordered it in gray .... but after seeing the presentation I just don't like the way it opens.

Plus - I have no use for another wallet .... I have a drawer full of them that came with other handbags!

Super Contributor

I don't watch QVC very much but I check the website once in a while. When I saw today's TSV I had to check it out. I love the organization of Lug bags. They help me to know where everything is without having to dig through a black hole of a bag. I am so disappointed that the only shade that I liked was already sold out at about 9:30am. I tried waitlist. I hope it will come in but I have never had much success with waitlist orders.