Respected Contributor

I think I am having a meltdown.  I am watching the Lug show and have gotten so frustrated with Jane and her chatter going on and on that I want to smack her.  Sometimes she can just chatter on and on until it gets frustrating.  I know she is trying to be peppy for all of us but sheesh.  

And I know I can turn it to mute or turn it off, but I want to hear Amy and her explanations and I want to see the SE (Special Edition) bags.  

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle  I feel exactly the same!  Very frustrating to want the details of a product and hear from the creator Ami but can't because Jane is on a tear!  Quite shocked she is talking so much about herself and not the product.  

Wonder what Ami was thinking lol. 

Honored Contributor

Some of the voices are just too hard for me to deal with .... fingernails on the blackboard.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@luvmybeetle  I feel exactly the same!  Very frustrating to want the details of a product and hear from the creator Ami but can't because Jane is on a tear!  Quite shocked she is talking so much about herself and not the product.  

Wonder what Ami was thinking lol. 

Amy laughs at everything the hosts say.  She giggles a lot.

Honored Contributor

"that I want to smack her..."

Sounds pretty aggressive.

Valued Contributor

I think Jane is a delight  She loves her job and it shows  She is a class act

Honored Contributor

Jane's constant inane chatter is absolutely nerve-wracking, especially when one's nerves are on edge anyway.  I can't listen to it and change the channel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I commend Jane on her energy and enthusiasm, no matter how authentic it might or might not be... Still, I've always been of the opinion that her behavior often borders on manic and a little goes a very long way.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I commend Jane on her energy and enthusiasm, no matter how authentic it might or might not be... Still, I've always been of the opinion that her behavior often borders on manic and a little goes a very long way.

@stevieb 

I'll drink to that! And about 5 minutes is as long a way as I can do. Five minutes or the first time the eyes roll heavenward, whichever comes first. The heavenward rolling eyes is a warning that a family tale is about to be told.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb 

I'll drink to that! And about 5 minutes is as long a way as I can do. Five minutes or the first time the eyes roll heavenward, whichever comes first. The heavenward rolling eyes is a warning that a family tale is about to be told.

@shaggygirl  Sometimes I honestly think she likes to challenge herself to see just how wound up she can get!!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...