Esteemed Contributor

From the emails:

Just Grab 'N Go

If you like lightweight bags with a place for everything and space for future treasures too, this tote is for you!

Keep your water bottle or umbrella perfectly placed in one of the two exterior cargo pockets the Jumper carry-all offers,

Colors of the Summer!

Honored Contributor

Interesting that the red with white dots option in the photo above is not one of the choices in the Big Deal...hmmm....

@hicindy2 This bag reminds me a little of MZW's Roxy and Jane.

I don't think I like the jelly grips on the handles. I'm also having a hard time finding a choice that I really like. Some are okay...

For any Lug fans, didn't these bags used to be made in nylon? I see this one is 100% polyester... ???

Super Contributor

I also noticed the that the red with dots is not ......an online choice....I'm wondering if they are saving that for the actual live presentation of the.... "Today's Special Value..".....that is the one I would like....not crazy about the other choices...except for maybe navy nautical....

Honored Contributor

Re: LUG BIG DEAL QVC2

[ Edited ]

@TVLand wrote:

I also noticed the that the red with dots is not ......an online choice....I'm wondering if they are saving that for the actual live presentation of the.... "Today's Special Value..".....that is the one I would like....not crazy about the other choices...except for maybe navy nautical....

@TVLand   Same. The only option I would consider is the black but I already have a few Lugs of various sizes in black...so I'm passing. I wish there was a solid navy or walnut brown... 

Honored Contributor

The red with dots is available on the Luglife site not QVC. Photos must be from that site.

I was going to get this but probably not after seeing the presentation.

I like the pink camo best but would want one more for all seasons so then I thought the ocean one but it looks so shiny.  Also after carrying the Compass for months I'm not sure I want to sacrifice all that organization for a big center area. I too don't like the jelly on the handles but would always carry it crossbody anyway.

Trusted Contributor

I received the Jumper in Ocean, and I love it! It's a good size. I have quite a few Lug bags (probably too many), but I don't have one this size. It's the perfect in between bag that will be big enough to fit a large book, sweater, necessities, and it has water bottle holders on each side. Not too big, like a tote bag, but big enough to carry things that normally wouldn't fit in a purse. The sea print inside makes me happy! So glad they offered this as a Big Deal!

Super Contributor

I skipped this one as I wasn't wild about the color/print choices or the look of this bag. Plus, I just got a new Lug bag...elsewhere on sale. I got one of the "Scoop" bags in the Camo Midinght...great bag...lots of room and the crossbody strap is longer than usual. Most crossbody straps are too short for me but this one is just right.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.