Valued Contributor

LOVE the Lug Tumbler backpack!!!

I ordered the Tumbler backpack in black and it came today. It is THE perfect bag. I do not own a backpack but was looking for something to take on a plane along with a carryon so I don't have to check my bag. This has perfect compartments in just the right places which is rare. I am very particular and had ordered two other Lug pieces and returned them as either too large, too small or just bulky when packed. This is perfect and the front pocket is RFID protected and has a zipper and a flap so will be perfect for travel. I will more than likely just carry it sling style and not on my back but it will hold everything I need as a carryon and fit under the seat. My other bag will go in the overhead compartment and no checking luggage.

Try this! You won't be disappinted. I got the black and very stylish for a backpack.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOVE the Lug Tumbler backpack!!!

@Theresa1121 Thanks for posting. I had thought about getting this, so the info is helpful. I love all of my Lug bags and I have many!

Valued Contributor

Re: LOVE the Lug Tumbler backpack!!!

Used my backpack last week for a for a 5 day trip to Florida. The convenience was so appreciated to be so organized and it held a ton. I didn't want to check a bag and this fit the bill to be able to carry a small crossbody through the airport and then unzip the backpack and lay it on top as the dome shape allowed for more space. This was I only had my carry on and the backpack was my personal item. LOVE the cellphone pocket and other two pockets on the front to stay organized and the pocket on the back for papers, directions, boarding pass etc.