Respected Contributor
I happen to be working from home today so I heard the FedEx guy drop my package. I was so happy when I inboxed it. It's a wonderful leather tote. The smooth black leather is gorgeous and the straps are long enough for me...I like a longer strap. I'm neurotic so ofcourse I'm worried someone can reach in and take my wallet but hopefully I'll get over that.
Respected Contributor

The Flynn is a great bag. Congrats. I have been carrying my Dooney "Charleston" shopper with secure top zipper this week. It's a great-looking tote with contrast tan trim. An option if you need a different closure.

Respected Contributor
@libbyannE I really like the look of the charleston and it comes in plum, which I love, but I've tried it on and the straps are too short for me.
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
@libbyannE I really like the look of the charleston and it comes in plum, which I love, but I've tried it on and the straps are too short for me.

I never put a tote over my shoulder, so I haven't even thought about the length if straps, to be honest. I don't usually like totes at all, but this one is so trim that I like it. Say, how are you liking your cool Brenna bag? I gave it in four colors and am still sorry that I missed out on it in the yellow.

Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:

Oops. iPad typo in my reply now. I meant to say that I HAVE the Brenna in four colors, but I wrote "GAVE," instead. No, I kept them all, haha.

Respected Contributor
I like the Brenna but it's a little awkward to carry (both by handles and by strap.) I'll probably prefer the Flynn.
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I like the Brenna but it's a little awkward to carry (both by handles and by strap.) I'll probably prefer the Flynn.

It has to fit YOU, and you only know you trying.. The Brenna fits me, luckily. But I have lots of dooney faves. This afternoon, after looking at the q and on e bay for weeks, I finally got the Brenna in melon yellow--a "new with tags" find on e bay for $195 with free shipping. Woo-Hoo! 

Respected Contributor
@libbyannE what a find for you!....a great color at a great price! Also, I had a minor lapse in memory....I had returned the Brenna to the Q. Way too heavy and awkward. What I was referring to above is the large Chelsea. I got it in eBay in dark gray for $175. It said new with tags, but I think it may have been used a couple of times. It is in great condition and for the price I won't complain. I have the mini Chelsea in strawberry but I troll eBay to hopefully find it in a neutral.
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
@libbyannE what a find for you!....a great color at a great price! Also, I had a minor lapse in memory....I had returned the Brenna to the Q. Way too heavy and awkward. What I was referring to above is the large Chelsea. I got it in eBay in dark gray for $175. It said new with tags, but I think it may have been used a couple of times. It is in great condition and for the price I won't complain. I have the mini Chelsea in strawberry but I troll eBay to hopefully find it in a neutral.

The Chelsea is super! What an eye you have. I only recently disvovered new dooneys on e bay-- if you are patient and shop carefully. Who knew?!