Respected Contributor

I saw the bags in a specialty store in King of Prussia Mall (not far frm QVC) a couple of years ago.  The styles and colors were beautiful.  My complaint was that they do not offer much in the way of organization.  I like lots of slip pockets, zipper pockets, key keepers, etc. in my handbags.  I did not purchase anything.  They are truly beautiful, quality  bags though. 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I saw the bags in a specialty store in King of Prussia Mall (not far frm QVC) a couple of years ago.  The styles and colors were beautiful.  My complaint was that they do not offer much in the way of organization.  I like lots of slip pockets, zipper pockets, key keepers, etc. in my handbags.  I did not purchase anything.  They are truly beautiful, quality  bags though. 

I am the opposite , I don't like any of that, maybe a phone pocket 

Contributor

It would make a nice gift!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I believe that Longchomp is worth the money.  I have a crossbody bag that I have used quite a bit and it still looks great!  Older style.

You will get some wear on the corner of any bag be it leather or nylon.  If it is a good leather bag any good shoe repair person can often repair the corners or other areas of a bag including redying leather.

Quality bags are an investment, however, in my opinion worth it when you add up how many "cheaper" bags one buys that are used for one season or less and end up in the back of the closet or out the door.  

Consignment stores are often a great resource for finding great bags at discounted prices.  I have quite a bit of lunch at consignment stores.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, at least in the past. Very high quality. I can't vouch for anything made recently.

Valued Contributor

@Mindy D   Are you at all familiar with the nylon bags?