Honored Contributor
Just got back from one of our Kohls which has a huge assortment of Lug bags and backpacks (including Camper3 and Scoop). There is an even more huge selection online! The bad news is the prices - higher than QVC's - but Kohls almost always has percentages off (today is 20% off) and there is $10 Kohls Kash for every $50 spent and I usually have Kohls Kash to spend like I did today (in fact I was there because I had KK expiring today).

I was really surprised at the Lug bags!
Respected Contributor

they also have prive revaux sunglasses.

Valued Contributor

The Kohl’s near me had some last year. We have two Kohl’s close to me. Between them they had 4 items, a couple of packable puddle jumper backpacks and a couple of scoops. All black or grey. They don’t even have a spot for them now.

Trusted Contributor

Is LUG a good-quality brand over all?  I looked at a Lug bag and I thought the fabric wasn't very good quality, but perhaps it was just that one style/color.  Really liked the style, tho.

Trusted Contributor
@DottieBlue, I have several Lug Bags and I think they are great! Lots of compartments, organization, lightweight! They seem to hold up very well and there are some pretty colors and cute styles! Mine are all crossbody style. I would recommend giving them a try!😃
Honored Contributor
@Catstamper. As I said there ccx was quite a variety of styles and several colors and 2 different prints at that Kohl's I went to but a ton of choices online at Kohls!
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Catstamper. As I said there ccx was quite a variety of styles and several colors and 2 different prints at that Kohl's I went to but a ton of choices online at Kohls!

Thanks, I’ll look next time I get to Kohl’s.