Respected Contributor

@Tshirtgal wrote:

I will not be giving up on them just yet.  
Yes, they have a big problem to fix.  But in the end, I like all the duffle bags, cosmetic cases, tote bags, and travel cross body bags in my closet. They make good products.

We're not saying we don't like the products. We love them.

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I love the Lug bags and wallets, etc. I have accepted that if I want something, I will not get instant gratifcation, like I like Smiley Happy  The wait is not fun but I have gotten both of my Dory Mediums, my two XL Coupes and I am still waiting on my last two to arrive.

The items shipped out slow but the other delay seems to be with UPS.  Don't love having to wait it out but I am always glad when they get to me.

Deb 

Occasional Visitor
I agree. Please stick to handbags and small accessories. Additionally, how many times can you repackage the same old bag. No more please.
Contributor

I've been very happy with all my Lug purchases and have had no problems with shipping, including two of the makeup bags that I ordered before Christmas. 

What bothers me is that Lug doesn't seem to stick with successful styles. In several instances I've wanted to purchase a second bag in a style I really liked only to find it's no longer available or just available in one or two colors/patterns. Or I see a purse that meets my specifications but when I find the webpage, again there are only a few colors/patterns left, clearly on its way out! And in each of these situations there have been loads of positive reviews including many requesting different colors,

Super Contributor
I just can’t say good bye to them completely. I somehow always get sucked back in. I won’t order from lug live anymore but yesterday darn it I ordered 3 of the Wander bags from here. I’m such a sucker. But I’ll be expecting them in 3 weeks or more.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the recent Lug TSV and it took nearly a month to arrive and the charm had to be reordered because it never came. 

But that being said, I gave the purse to my daughter in law as a part of her birthday gifts and she loves it.  It is an adorable bag and I would like to order one for myself.  But that bag is sold out in all colors. 

Bad shipping, made a late gift, can't reorder because there is nothing to order.  The price was just ok. Many dissappointments. 

Respected Contributor

I read online Lug is shipped directly from China to the customer.  That's probably why it takes so long.  I'm not of fan of the brand.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I read online Lug is shipped directly from China to the customer.  That's probably why it takes so long.  I'm not of fan of the brand.

I'm not either. I have two purchased recently one from a Canadian store, the bag was in stock and received in less than a week. One from QVC and apparently the bag was not in stock (whatever that means with QVC these days) and took much longer. Because I'm not really a fan anyway I won't be ordering more.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

switch to Patricia Nash or I Love Dooney online site.

Respected Contributor

Never been tempted to try Lug.  After Dooney, they looked too childish for me to carry. Cat Happy