Trusted Contributor

I checked my tracking & FedEx says Saturday. I ended up ordering late in the day, must have made the Monday ship out day. I haven't had much come my way by FedEx, but hope they have early arrivals.

Are you getting the same color for your gift? @gidgetgh? BTW, I got a Qvc reminder that Q is having Kipling on 8/11.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I checked my tracking & FedEx says Saturday. I ended up ordering late in the day, must have made the Monday ship out day. I haven't had much come my way by FedEx, but hope they have early arrivals.

Are you getting the same color for your gift? @gidgetgh? BTW, I got a Qvc reminder that Q is having Kipling on 8/11.

@StraytoStay- I think the same color.  I love it.  Just trying to figure out if I'm ordering just one.....or two, both for gifts.

Thanks for the heads up on the 8/11 show.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

I've noticed several more casual styles of Kipling's in True Blue marked down at Amazon lately. It's been a staple color for years, I wonder if they're going to retire it? Could be just over stocked. Noticed it in the Machida ($53 usually $89), Alvar ($44 usually $79), and Aisling (only $10 off) styles. I've seen more Ink Blue added over True Blue (navy) if anyone prefers darker to lighter out there.

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone order any Kipling yesterday? I got the Daisy Dance print before it sold out. I don't have many prints & find it easy not to clash with clothes when in a rush.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the Dolan in the exclusive (until Nov!) True Blue. I had been looking at the Camryn until I really thought about the dimensions and realized that the Dolan was more in line with what I was looking for. 

Valued Contributor

I like the Angie bag and waited all day for it to be presented, to see the new colors and it was not presented.  I did order it in the green.

Regular Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I like the Angie bag and waited all day for it to be presented, to see the new colors and it was not presented.  I did order it in the green.

Wow, QVC has that style in a variety of colors and patterns!

Super Contributor

@goldensrbestMacy's is where I have bought all of my Kipling bags. (They have the best sale prices!)    I bought a mini card wallet directly from Kipling's website with a sale price plus free shipping!

Trusted Contributor

Amazon is we!long the Kipling Sebastian bag in the color"Abstrhumsc" copy and pasted but if you goog!e that you'll see an off white bag with hummus straps it looks like. Not a stark white anyhow but it's the lowest price I've ever seen at $23! Probably due to the end of season. Looks like s medium small (more towards small) bag from the model. Only one compartment but outside pockets, looks like a hidden one under the front pocket, too.

Anyone try the Sebastian? I wonder if it'd but too small. I tried the Syro and it was borderline too small. Wish my son had a girlfriend I could give that one to!

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

Amazon is we!long the Kipling Sebastian bag in the color"Abstrhumsc" copy and pasted but if you goog!e that you'll see an off white bag with hummus straps it looks like. Not a stark white anyhow but it's the lowest price I've ever seen at $23! Probably due to the end of season. Looks like s medium small (more towards small) bag from the model. Only one compartment but outside pockets, looks like a hidden one under the front pocket, too.

Anyone try the Sebastian? I wonder if it'd but too small. I tried the Syro and it was borderline too small. Wish my son had a girlfriend I could give that one to!

@StraytoStay- I just took a look at Amazon.  I didn't see the one for $23, but did see the one you referenced, available from third party sellers.  It looks nice and size wise it looks like standard cross body size to me.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?