Trusted Contributor
Any thoughts on the Kipling QVC2 Big Deal for today? I have never owned this brand so know nothing about it but think the bag is cute.
Respected Contributor

Kipling is a durable, lightweight brand similar to Baggalini or Travelon. I like it and carry a Kipling bag at this time. I recommend the brand but find the Cara too small for me. 

What color do you like?

Honored Contributor

I've been using my Kipling TSV since I purchased it in Rose Gold.... pretty, tough, light and plenty of room and pockets.  Nice bags!   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I like the purple/lavender one but also like the Boogie Beach.  The only thing that concerns me, is I am wondering that when I get my stuff in it, will the middle compartment stay snapped.  My past experience with these type of bags is that they bulge out when full.

Honored Contributor

I've never owned one of these bags and to be honest I didn't even watch the presentation when it came on because I knew I wouldn't be interested.

Prior to a vacation in March I purchased the LUG Carousel 2.0 and I love it.  I'm not a big LUG fan but this bag is fantastic.  It's light weight but what drew me to it is the versatility.  It can be a crossbody, a shoulder bag or a fanny pack.  It was perfect.  I thought I'd only use it for vacation but I find myself switching to it on the weekends for running errands rather than using my large handbag.  

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar and all: I think the QVC2 Big Deal Kipling Cara looks great! If you watch the video, there are several compartments and all are zippered except for the middle for quick access items. I saw they had a scarf in the middle compartment. 

I am carrying the Kipling Cyrene in True Blue (navy) right now and I love it. While having dinner with my sister and her family last night, my niece admired my Kipling bag and the cute monkey. She's into smaller crossbody bags, so I ordered this Cara in Bold Purple for her! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I am loving the Boogie Beach & the palm print.  Perfect for the summer when doing errands or weekend trips.

Super Contributor

Kipling is a wonderful!  I couldn't decide which color - so I've ordered 3 and will make a final decision when I see them in real life.  My days of toting around a heavy leather bag are behind me!

Honored Contributor

I have. Kipling wallet that I absolutely love!  Just orderd the big deal in the Beech color.  Looks like a fun bag for the warm weather!

Honored Contributor

Re: Kipling QVC2 big deal

[ Edited ]

Ok, I can’t believe what I’m about to type, but.... I just took a look at the Cara and am giving serious thought to ordering 3 of them for....for....Christmas gifts. Yes, it’s only May, but the price is great and I love the size and they would be perfect gifts for three people on my list. 

I’m going to think about it for an hour or so, but I really might do it. I just hate to hold them for all those months. I’m not big on clutter.  One would be for our daughter in law. Purse, put a gift card in it and done. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?