Respected Contributor

I own and LOVE this bag. I carry it a lot became it holds the necessities without being bulky. I even slide my kindle or paperwhite in the middle with no problems...It's so light and organized . Mine is black but I'm contemplating getting the gold for summer. Mine is over three years old and looks brand new.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Kipling QVC2 big deal

[ Edited ]

@birkin baby wrote:

I own and LOVE this bag. I carry it a lot became it holds the necessities without being bulky. I even slide my kindle or paperwhite in the middle with no problems...It's so light and organized . Mine is black but I'm contemplating getting the gold for summer. Mine is over three years old and looks brand new.

@birkin baby- thanks for the recommendation. I just officially started Christmas shopping. Earlier than I wanted to by far, but just bought 4 Christmas gifts. Oh, and one for me. 

Good price, free shipping and I placed the order through Discover card deals so I’ll be getting 5% cash back on the total. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Good brand. Lasts forever. Good colors. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

The Cara bag, is called the Keefe in stores and on the Kipling site.  Macys used to carry it.  It holds quite a bit and is a really nice bag.  Kipling renames a lot of their bags after they've been out a while, so if you like a bag on QVC, look around and you may see it with a different name.   I love Kipling bags but the vendor here drives me nuts constantly caressing these bags.  Geez, give it a rest, they're not living things!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They're decent bags, well made, practical and light weight. To me, cute but sometimes a bit bland and not all that stylish, even for nylon. Still, there's definitely a place for a few in the handbag wardrobe... I'd look elsewhere, were I interested. They can be found for less than what QVC charges, as can most bags. There are possibly also more color choices when ordering directly from Kipling.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

The Cara bag, is called the Keefe in stores and on the Kipling site.  Macys used to carry it.  It holds quite a bit and is a really nice bag.  Kipling renames a lot of their bags after they've been out a while, so if you like a bag on QVC, look around and you may see it with a different name.   I love Kipling bags but the vendor here drives me nuts constantly caressing these bags.  Geez, give it a rest, they're not living things!

@Tyak- thanks for posting this.  I have some Kipling bags, but I'm still fairly new to them and didn't know about the renaming.

I just did some searching on the Keefe- ebay and Kipling's site.  I'm pleased with the deal I got on QVC.  It was good enough.  Ebay's prices were higher mostly.  I got $49.96 here and free shipping.  And I went through Discover card's site so I'll be getting 5% cash back for that.  And QVC had the color I wanted and Kipling didn't.

So, assuming all arrive as ordered, I'm pleased with my order.  But the information you gave about the style name changes is greatly appreciated.

Regular Contributor

I bought the Kipling TSV from March 2018, IIRC, and I like it a lot.  No, it isn't the most stylish bag ever, but it us a crossboday with lot of compartments, buth snap close & zip close, and it is LIGHT WEIGHT.  Am also loving the rose gold color (which I seem to love in clothing & accessories, but never liked in jewelry).  I walk a lot and really needed a crossbody and couldn't not walk around all summer with a heavy Dooney.  I'll probably buy a black Kipling for the winter.    

Honored Contributor

My order of 5, count em 5, bags arrived a few minutes ago. This is a great bag. One is for me (one of the prints). 3 in the bran color are for Christmas gifts and I’m not sure about the 5th one yet. The ones for gifts are all in the bran color. Not a color I’d normally gravitate to, but it’s really pretty in person and the gift recipients will like that color. 

Thrilled with the purchase. This bag is a winner. 

Respected Contributor

This bag, only called Keefe on the kipling website, is on sale during a flash sale for a real good price.   There are 8 colors.  5/24.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tyak wrote:

This bag, only called Keefe on the kipling website, is on sale during a flash sale for a real good price.   There are 8 colors.  5/24.

@Tyak- just took a look. GREAT price on that. It’s such a great bag. I just took a look at my Christmas list to see if I needed to order another one,  but I’m good with the ones I’ve already bought from QVC.