Respected Contributor

They used to sell them here for a short time.  They are the best. Machine wash too!

I sometimes see them at TJMaxx where I got mine and they sell online too.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Macy's used to sell Kipling. May still. I go to direct site, too. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kipling Handbags

[ Edited ]

Amazon has a Kipling sub store:  ordered this one to gift with 1 day free delivery

your orders

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love my Kipling handbags and was sorry that QVC stopped carrying them. 

I tried a couple of Lug bags, but they just didn't work for me.  I like to carry a separate wallet and with all the zippers and pockets on Lug, by the time I got my usual things in a bag (not much!), it was difficult to get things in and out again.  I don't want to have to carry a large tote.

My current favorite Kipling is a crossbody, but I can't remember the name of it and QVC no longer lists it in my account orders.  It's olive green and I've had many compliments on it, even though it's a very simple style.  It shows no signs of wearing out, so I'm glad of that!  And, despite some posters in the past mocking the little gorilla, I love mine!  Smiley Happy 

ETA:  I finally remembered the name:  Callie.  When I checked on the Kipling site, it didn't show up at all, but when I remembered what it was called and googled it, there it was on the Kipling site.  Weird!

I did notice that the furry gorilla has been replaced by a plastic, flat one.  That's a shame, IMO.  Just call me childish!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I was never a big handbag person.  Usually bought one neutral one and never purchased another until it wore out. 

Then I needed lighter bags and found Kipling. I think I own about 6 bags now. 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 , that's a very pretty bag! Love the size and style. Those quick grab side pockets are the best!  I am tempted!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21  That's what I thought.  Could put a small water bottle in there. Liked the peachy coral too:  one left. 

Kipling Elysia Crossbody Bag, Peachy Coral

Super Contributor

I wish Kipling would come back on the Q.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Amazon has a Kipling sub store:  ordered this one to gift with 1 day free delivery

your orders

@hicindy2 -thanks for posting about this. I just ordered it, in a different color, for a Christmas gift....yes, bought a Christmas gift in May.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very pleased with the Kipling bag.  Amazon dropped it on my doorstep by noon today (next day delivery). In a plastic Amazon bag, but the handbag was again wrapped in a protective plastic bag and stuffed with paper to prevent creasing.  Zippers are flawless and no funny warehouse smells. The "side" pockets aren't really sealed off separately (more like "ears" sticking out) however, you could fit a small water bottle poking out. Front and back zippy pockets. I had Kiplings years ago and it seems that they have kept up their quality standards. 

your orders

Usually go for the Defea style (below), but this is a pared down bag that is really nice. Elysia.  Favor this brand over Lug. 

Sponsored Ad - Kipling Defea Handbag New Alabaster

Turns out, the gal I am gifting prefers LUG, so she is getting my QVC TSV and it is all goodHeart