Honored Contributor

I ordered this bag a few months ago. It took a long time to get here.  But I started carrying it yesterday and I love it. 

it's still available in two colors and I ordered the Rose gold this morning. 5% cash back on Rakuten today and free shipping, if anyone is interested in a new Kipling. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh  I have this bag and love it!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@gidgetgh  I have this bag and love it!!!

@spent2much - I'm very pleased with it. Perfect size and weight. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetghYES!  I've started to purchase fabric bags because they're not as heavy as leather on my shoulder!

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Contributor

I have this bag too. I love it! The rose gold is really pretty. I think it is a color one could carry all year round. 

Spoiler
Love love love!
Regular Contributor

This was my first Kipling bag, got it a few years ago and love it (rose gold).  I am currently carrying a different Kipling that is a back pack--works better now that I'm using a cane, but I'm keeping my favorite for the time when I can ditch the cane.

Respected Contributor

I have it A,so and it's great! I love Kipling bags-❣️

Super Contributor

Love this bag!  Purchased gold and rose gold "as is".   Perfect condition. Nice and lightweight with plenty of compartments and room.

Respected Contributor

I found a Kipling at TJMaxx 2 years ago and I love it.  I also machine washed it in cold on gentle and air dried. My bag is black and there was NO FADING!  Came out beautiful!!!

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I ordered this bag a few months ago. It took a long time to get here.  But I started carrying it yesterday and I love it. 

it's still available in two colors and I ordered the Rose gold this morning. 5% cash back on Rakuten today and free shipping, if anyone is interested in a new Kipling. 

It's my favorite bag too!  Smiley Happy