Honored Contributor

Re: Kind of embarrassed to admit.....

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I like it too.  I hemmed and hawed over it and never ordered it.  Occasionally, I'd see one show up in as-is and sort of wish I'd just jumped on it...  I'm not sure 'clearance' ever really means 'clearance' here, but didn't this one go to clearance?  Which might mean it won't be coming back.  Joan used to do more handbags, it seems.  Hoping her company continues to do them.

It's been "Currently Unavailable" for quite some time which is why I think there is a possibility it may return.  I have no interest in the brown or black, but I believe it was once offered in blush, and I'd love to see it in cream or ivory or bone.

I think DD has been bringing some things back that were offered years ago.  Hoping this might be one of those items on his list.

I think you're right, it did come in blush.  Agree, it would be very pretty in an off-white. choice...  very rich looking.

I'd be happy to find one in black...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

why not go to D.D. facebook page and ask him....if he thinks there is an interest...he may bring it back ...if its not in the works right now....

Respected Contributor

I buy bags based on what I like and not who makes them. That's a great looking bag! Joan had great taste! My bags run from Target to LV to Prada and much in between! A bag can be awesome without a big price tag!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I love the silhouette of this bag.  Very classy and timeless.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I hope they bring this bag back so I can give it a try.  Normally I hate celebrity anything, but this bag has features that I love.  Would love to see it in a bone color.

Joan Rivers Quilted Leather Satchel with Removable Chain Strap

By the way; it's Joan Rivers and is currently sold out (but not removed.)  Perhaps it's coming back in more colors???  The reviews are excellent.

When this Joan Rivers bag came to Canada in the spring before she passed away, it only came in the cognac color. David Dangle said on air that this bag was designed by Aimee Kestenberg for Joan Rivers.

I suppose if there's a demand, maybe David Dangle and QVC would bring it back. I recall that QVC did sell it in a few colors.