Valued Contributor

Re: Kerstin is Getting the Colors Wrong on Florentne Bag

This was very frustrating to watch. It was in more than one presentation! The host was unprepared, but worse was when the Dooney rep didn't correct her. Did she not know either? Where is Sue Clifton???????

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MissDior Sue Clifton's husband passed away.  Maybe we will see her at the end of the month for the next Dooney presentation.

Respected Contributor

I have seen Amy get confused on the colors and she just asked the vendor to call out the colors as Amy held them up. At least she admitted she was having a problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Color is important....I don'y know why it is so hard to get it right....

Honored Contributor

Kerstin speaks so fast in every presentation that she tends to mess colors up.  She sounds like a robot always saying the same thing about the quantity's and only order of the year that she lacks on describing the item on air.  I tend to turn the channel when she is on.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady 

That happens with Amy a lot.  One time Sue Clifton was treating Amy like a little girl:  "Now, now, honey, don't you worry about it.  I'll help you."  Then Sue gave all the correct info in a New York minute.  Amy whined about it for the rest of the show.  It was not pretty. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think Kerstin is interested in anything that isn't health related.  Now if it were some ergonomic bag that wouldn't mangle your posture, she'd get the colors right.

Super Contributor

I cannot watch any of Kerstin's shows she just comes off uninterested in the items she is trying to sell...
Trusted Contributor

I have noticed it's hard to keep colors straight on all kinds of products for all the hosts.  I think it's on the receiving department or the vendor.  They should name things normal colors. 

For example, if there is more than one brown.  name one brown the other light brown and the other dark brown.  Most people know regular color names for varying shades.  Light blue, navy blue, royal blue and turquiose.  

I don't mind if a name is unique to a brand.  Logo has a color called winter gray.  And that's fine, but if there is more than one gray, a regular person does not know if winter gray is dark or light.  LOL

I just think a sales giant like qvc, that takes orders over the phone, would have some standard color naming convention.  Like seriously, a person that doesn't like to order on the computer or if there is no picture on the computer, should be able to call and say-- "I want to order this light blue" and it's pretty stratight forward.  

It doesn't have to be so hard.  

Ok.  rant over.  hahaa

Valued Contributor

Last year sometime I was buying a pair of Jonathan Paul fit overs, and the host was saying the colors wrong, when I went online to purchase it was different than what the host was saying. So I picked the picture that was being shown online and that is what I wanted. Different name than what the host said. I was glad that I got the one I wanted, by picture not by name.