Respected Contributor

Kerstin is Getting the Colors Wrong on Florentne Bag

[ Edited ]

Kerstin is calling the Natural florentine sak Chestnut and the Chestnut - Natural.  Adrian should be correcting her!

Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin is Getting the Colors Wrong on Florentne Bag

I doubt anyone would dare contradict or correct Kerstin as she knows everything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @stellabystarlight 

Not defending Kerstin in particular but they all get colors wrong, all the time.  It must be that their colors don't agree with their cards or something but this is the one biggest mistake I see with the hosts.

Honored Contributor

I can understand why they might not have all the colors memorized but they certainly should be corrected if they get them wrong.  You rarely hear a host get corrected so I've wondered if the vendors are told not to do it.

Respected Contributor

If Ashley Bellman notices a color error, she very nicely corrects it.  I just hope that people who ordered the Natural are not expecting it to look like Chestnut.

Honored Contributor

Now if the color was broccoli , it would be no problem. 😆🥦😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Now if the color was broccoli , it would be no problem. 😆🥦😆

@QVCkitty1.  Good one!

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Kerstin is calling the Natural florentine sak Chestnut and the Chestnut - Natural.  Adrian should be correcting her!

Last evening Courtney and Kim Gravel were having a ten minute laugh fest during her presentation for a t-shirt.  Apparently they could not come to an agreement on which color blue (there were three shades) of this one t-shirt she was wearing.  They were so busy laughing it really was not clear.  Ridiculous on all involved.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, the color thing is a problem.  I see that so often that it's nonsense.  I realize some of the color names are tricky but, as we've been over adnauseum.........PREPARATION is key and many times it's not correct on the item description page either.

Honored Contributor

This has such a simple solution it isn't even funny.  LABEL the colors on the samples.  You do it once for each item and its there for every presentation and every host from then on.