Valued Contributor

I really wanted a D&B red bag, so this is what I got. I hope I like it. Got it at Ilovedooney.  Red Kendra.jpg

Respected Contributor

I've been eyeing that one.  (Ha!  Like I need another D&B bag . . . )

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

Dooneys are my favorite. I own around 15 -- mostly small nylon ones and a few leather. Love the look of this purse - and the tassels and size. Great Price!!!!! Enjoy. My bags (in all colors) make me happy..

Valued Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Dooneys are my favorite. I own around 15 -- mostly small nylon ones and a few leather. Love the look of this purse - and the tassels and size. Great Price!!!!! Enjoy. My bags (in all colors) make me happy..

Thank you kivah. Your last sentence is exactly how I feel. I love my bags.

Valued Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I've been eyeing that one.  (Ha!  Like I need another D&B bag . . . )

NEED???? Since when do we need a new bag. LOL......I just thought it was a good deal on a cute bag.

Esteemed Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle, When I saw your post, I had to chuckle a bit.  I must have ordered this same bag from the same place you did, probably about the same time!  I have so many bags, but I could not resist this cutie.  I need to carry lighter bags because of my back issues, and I ordered mine in blue.  We have the same good taste!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kendra Small Satchel

[ Edited ]

@BriggsiePeawiggle

Several years ago, I had a male roomie - and his 15 yr old daughter came to visit. I was watching the Q presenting Dooneys and I told them how much I love this brand. A few months later, I was on I love dooney dot com - and saw a 3-zip leather dooney crossbody in brown - and bought it for her for Christmas. They always look good and last forever. I mostly own nylon Dooneys because I have a back problem and need them to be light-weight.

Valued Contributor

@kivah

I'm already trying to decide the one I want for Christmas. I did want a red zip zip but now that I have ordered the red Kendra, not sure I really want another red bag. I'll think it over. Smiley Happy  

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle I love that bag, it's adorable. Reviews say it fits more than you think it would too. I'd love to get one. Maybe closer to Christmas I could get an even better deal and treat myself. I like the taupe color, nice neutral. Love your red too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle I love that bag, it's adorable. Reviews say it fits more than you think it would too. I'd love to get one. Maybe closer to Christmas I could get an even better deal and treat myself. I like the taupe color, nice neutral. Love your red too.

Thank you! I'm still waiting for it to arrive, but I think I'm going to love it. I love the shape.