Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Van Zeeland

[ Edited ]

I have her bags from years ago and they still look great - croco leather black and in turqoise, a brown leopard print, and a paisley Indian inspired print.  I recently purchased 2 kestenberg cross body bags with the flag....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I saw her bags at Walmart not too long ago...not many,  just a few.

her bags were never at Walmart. 

I didn't see them near me.

I liked her bags early on. 

@winamac1There are several of her bags at Walmart. Check their website.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were online.   The actual KVZ bag was not sold in the store.

I bought a pair of Sanita clogs from Sears once (online).  They never carry them in the store.  And they ended up cancelng my online order--so odd.  

@winamac1I do remember seeing them at TJ Maxx and Marshals a long time ago.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but I never understood why you would give $100.00 for her handbags when they weren't even leather. My sister-in-law loved her bags but has moved on.

Good Sister @VenturaHighway that your SIL was able to move on... As often as the 'whatever happened to' questions involving Kathy or Bruce show up in these forums, you know, a half decade later... it would appear some continue struggling to do so...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I always got the impression that Kathy didn't really like being on QVC, at least in front of the camera.

Honored Contributor

She is in hiding with her husband for selling inferior bags which ended up falling apart.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength