Honored Contributor

Kate Spade Alpine Drive Jenn

Received an email about this bag. It's $498!. I think it's beautiful and timeless. 

Italian vachetta leather, mistelino lining (whatever that is). 9.4x11.7x5.1 ". The hand straps are detachable. Comes in these two colors.

kate-spade-navy-eden-Alpine-Drive-Jenn.jpeg

PXRU8956_212_2.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kate Spade Alpine Drive Jenn

To big for me but it is very pretty. I bought a crossbody in pebbled leather over the weekend from Kate Spade and I have another coming from EBay. I’ve been branching out from my usual Dooney, Brahmins and Brighton’s. Have been loving Kate Spade and Radley London.

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful.  I do not want to tell you the number of Kate Spade bags I have.  You would tell me I need an intervention.  I do not have D & B.  Look at them at the Rack and here and never end up buying.  They are not for me.  I know how many ladies love them, though.

Had been staying away from her site for the past 2 weeks.  When they have the sale on sale you cannot beat the price if it is a bag you have been wanting.  Thanks for sharing this bag.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Received an email about this bag. It's $498!. I think it's beautiful and timeless. 

Italian vachetta leather, mistelino lining (whatever that is). 9.4x11.7x5.1 ". The hand straps are detachable. Comes in these two colors.

kate-spade-navy-eden-Alpine-Drive-Jenn.jpeg

PXRU8956_212_2.jpeg

Beautiful bag! Especially the blue, very classy! I love KS bags, have a few.